- The report contains detailed information about COMTEX News Network Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for COMTEX News Network Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The COMTEX News Network Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes COMTEX News Network Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of COMTEX News Network Inc. business.
About COMTEX News Network Inc.
Comtex News Network, Inc. provides economically useful electronic real-time news, content and SmarTrend market products. With a specialization in the financial news and content marketplace, the company receives, enhances, combines, filters and distributes news and content received from approximately 10,000 national and international news bureaus, agencies, and publications.
The company has also developed a line of proprietary stock trend alert products, marketed under the name SmarTrend, which are sold directly to consumers, as well as through financial distributors.
The four main product lines produced and distributed by Comtex are CustomWires; Comtex TopNews; Publisher Full Feeds; and SmarTrend Products.
CustomWires subject-specific newswires compiled from national and international news bureaus, agencies, and publications. Presented in various subject combinations, including energy, finance, international and public company information, CustomWires enable distributors to receive news relevant to their target markets.
Comtex TopNews editorially selected top news stories of the day. A range of news story options, including financial markets, vertical markets, general markets and world news.
Publisher Full Feeds delivery from a specific publisher that provides distributors with the complete content offering from that publisher.
SmarTrend Products which include a daily stock market letter (Morning Call), selected stock news (SmarTrend Spotlights), and its banner product, SmarTrend Alerts (via subscription at www.mysmartrend.com).
Wall Street provides insight into the major economic, corporate and legislative activities that influence market movement. It includes comprehensive coverage of various topics, including up-to-the-minute trading data from the major global stock markets, commodities and futures prices, personal investment news, economic indicator data, international trade policies, general business news, IRS bulletins, and actions from the major global financial institutions.
International includes local reporting from approximately 150 countries covering the major political, social, economic and financial issues that impact countries outside the United States. It includes information on various topics including international elections, foreign policy, military actions, environment news, health issues, international business, trade and financial market activity. Features content from approximately 750 international news agencies, bureaus, and publications and provides global and regional perspectives. Regional coverage includes Africa, Asia/Pacific, Canada, China, Commonwealth of Independent States Countries, Eastern and Western Europe, Latin America, and the Mideast.
Public Companies include press releases and news stories about companies that are publicly traded on United States and Canadian exchanges. It features corporate announcements on such topics as stock splits, technological discoveries, quarterly earnings, and new marketing initiatives. In addition to comprehensive news sources, Public Companies include content from the worlds largest and most prolific press release services. All stories include company stock tickers.
Energy focuses on news from energy corporations, committees, and regulatory organizations worldwide. It includes in-depth news on all sectors of the energy industry, including nuclear, coal, natural gas, petroleum, and alternative power. It provides stories about international trade deals, worldwide production, usage and regulatory issues, awarded contracts, business acquisitions and investments, environmental incidents, energy exploration projects, pipeline constructions, international energy disputes, and financial summaries on the industrys impact on the worlds economies.
Environment provides breaking news on the activities and events that affect the worlds ecosystems and environments. It features coverage of Environmental Protection Agency policy changes, alternative energy developments, weather service announcements, and pollution and t
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COMTEX NEWS NETWORK INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COMTEX NEWS NETWORK INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COMTEX NEWS NETWORK INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COMTEX NEWS NETWORK INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COMTEX NEWS NETWORK INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. COMTEX News Network Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of COMTEX News Network Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of COMTEX News Network Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. COMTEX News Network Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. COMTEX News Network Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. COMTEX NEWS NETWORK INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COMTEX NEWS NETWORK INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COMTEX NEWS NETWORK INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COMTEX NEWS NETWORK INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COMTEX NEWS NETWORK INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COMTEX NEWS NETWORK INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
COMTEX News Network Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
COMTEX News Network Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
COMTEX News Network Inc. Major Shareholders
COMTEX News Network Inc. History
COMTEX News Network Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
COMTEX News Network Inc. Offices and Representations
COMTEX News Network Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
COMTEX News Network Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
COMTEX News Network Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
COMTEX News Network Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
COMTEX News Network Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
COMTEX News Network Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
COMTEX News Network Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
COMTEX News Network Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
COMTEX News Network Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
COMTEX News Network Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
COMTEX News Network Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
COMTEX News Network Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?