- The report contains detailed information about Ace Aviation Holdings Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ace Aviation Holdings Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ace Aviation Holdings Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ace Aviation Holdings Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ace Aviation Holdings Inc. business.
About Ace Aviation Holdings Inc.
ACE Aviation Holdings Inc., through its subsidiary, Air Canada, provides domestic and international airline services. The company also provides scheduled passenger services in the Canadian market, the Canada-US transborder market and in the international market to and from Canada.
In 2008, Air Canada (including Jazz) operated, on average, approximately 1,374 average daily departures to 58 destinations in Canada, 48 destinations in the United States and 54 destinations in the CanadaEurope, CanadaPacific, Canada Caribbean/Central America and CanadaSouth America markets. In 2008, Air Canada's current route network extended to 39 countries and territories.
In 2008, Air Canada, together with Jazz, carried approximately 33 million passengers and provided direct passenger service to 160 destinations and, through commercial agreements with other unaffiliated regional airlines, to an additional 11 destinations, for a total of 171 direct destinations on five continents.
Air Canada's hubs are located in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal and Calgary, each of which provides extensive access to domestic, transborder and the international markets.
Air Canada, together with Jazz, operates short-haul routes, including Rapidair routes, linking Toronto, Montreal and Ottawa. Air Canada, together with Jazz, also offers frequent service linking major centres within Western Canada, and operates flights including Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver. In addition to transcontinental and commuter routes, Air Canada, together with Jazz, provides service between and within Central Canada, the Prairies and the Atlantic provinces.
Air Canada, together with Jazz, directly served 48 U.S. destinations (including five seasonal destinations) in 2008. In 2008, regional carriers, operating flights under Air Canada's designator code, provided service to an additional nine U.S. transborder destinations.
In 2008, Air Canada provided scheduled service directly to 54 destinations in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, the Caribbean and Central America and South America. Air Canada offers year-round trans-Atlantic services to the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Switzerland, Israel, and seasonal services to Ireland, Italy and Spain.
Air Canada also offers services to the AsiaPacific market via its Vancouver and Toronto hubs. Air Canada operates non-stop flights to Japan (Vancouver and Toronto to Tokyo), China (Vancouver and Toronto to Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong) and Korea (Vancouver to Seoul). Air Canada provides service directly to six destinations in South America, one in Australia, seven in Central America and 23 in the Caribbean.
Jazz operates both domestic and transborder services for Air Canada under the Jazz CPA. Jazz operates scheduled passenger service on behalf of Air Canada with approximately 817 departures per weekday to 56 destinations in Canada and 30 destinations in the United States, as of December 31, 2008.
ACE Aviation Holdings Inc. was founded in 1937.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ACE AVIATION HOLDINGS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ACE AVIATION HOLDINGS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ACE AVIATION HOLDINGS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ACE AVIATION HOLDINGS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ACE AVIATION HOLDINGS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ace Aviation Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ace Aviation Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ace Aviation Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ace Aviation Holdings Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Airlines Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ace Aviation Holdings Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ACE AVIATION HOLDINGS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ACE AVIATION HOLDINGS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ACE AVIATION HOLDINGS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ACE AVIATION HOLDINGS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ACE AVIATION HOLDINGS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ACE AVIATION HOLDINGS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ace Aviation Holdings Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ace Aviation Holdings Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ace Aviation Holdings Inc. Major Shareholders
Ace Aviation Holdings Inc. History
Ace Aviation Holdings Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ace Aviation Holdings Inc. Offices and Representations
Ace Aviation Holdings Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ace Aviation Holdings Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ace Aviation Holdings Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Ace Aviation Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Airlines Industry Statistics
Ace Aviation Holdings Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ace Aviation Holdings Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ace Aviation Holdings Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ace Aviation Holdings Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Ace Aviation Holdings Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Ace Aviation Holdings Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ace Aviation Holdings Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ace Aviation Holdings Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?