- The report contains detailed information about Aecon Group Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Aecon Group Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Aecon Group Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Aecon Group Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Aecon Group Inc. business.
About Aecon Group Inc.
Aecon Group Inc. operates as a construction and infrastructure development company in Canada and internationally.
The company operates through four segments: Infrastructure, Buildings, Industrial, and Concessions.
The Infrastructure segment includes all aspects of the construction of both public and private infrastructure. This includes roads and highways, as well as toll highways, dams, tunnels, bridges, airports, marine facilities, transit systems and hydroelectric power projects, primarily in Canada and, on a select basis, internationally. This segment also includes the mining, manufacture and supply of asphalt and aggregate products, and the construction and/or installation of utility distribution systems for natural gas, telecommunications and electrical networks, as well as water and sewer mains, traffic signals and highway lighting. The design and construction of the New Quito Airport project is included in the Infrastructure segment.
Roadbuilding: The company primarily engages in the provision of road and bridge construction services for both the private and public sectors. Its clients in this area are provincial and municipal governments, primarily in Ontario. Other important clients for these services are: the Government of Canada and its agencies for whom the company builds and maintains airport runways, marine facilities and similar infrastructure; commercial developers to whom it provides site development services such as subdivision grading, parking facilities and roads; and transportation providers, such as 407ETR and GO Transit, which operates public commuter transit in the Greater Toronto Area.
Heavy Civil Construction: In addition to its roadbuilding activities, the company also provides heavy civil construction services in Canada and, on a select basis, internationally. These services include civil works construction of airports, bridges, tunnels, toll roads, expressways, dams and hydro power developments.
Utilities Construction: The company operates as utilities contractor in various underground utilities work, including installation and maintenance of gas distribution lines, cable, fibre optic and telecommunications lines, as well as the installation of hydroelectric power distribution systems and the construction of water and sewer lines. Major clients for these services include gas and electric utilities, cable companies, telephone companies and municipalities. The company also provides certain specialized design engineering services in this sector.
Construction Products and Materials Engineering: The company operates permanent and mobile asphalt plants across Ontario that produces a supply of asphalt. In addition, the company owns production rights at various aggregate properties in Ontario. The company operates its own full service materials testing facility to provide quality control and materials testing for its operations in Ontario and Alberta.
The Buildings segment engages in the construction and renovation of commercial, institutional and multi-family residential buildings, including hospitals, educational facilities, office buildings, industrial buildings, airport terminals, entertainment facilities, embassies, retail complexes and highrise condominium buildings among others. Work in this segment is concentrated primarily in Canada and the northwestern the United States. Services include general contracting, fee for service construction management, design build services, building renovation, tenant fit up and facilities management.
The Industrial segment encompasses all of Aecons industrial construction and manufacturing activities including in-plant construction and module assembly in the energy, manufacturing, petrochemical, steel and automotive sectors. Activities in this segment include the construction of alternative, fossil fuel and cogeneration power plants, in-plant construction at nuclear power plants, the fabrication and module assembly of small diameter specialty pipe, and the design and manufacture of once-through heat recovery steam generators (HRSGs) for industrial and power plant applications. Although activities in this segment are concentrated primarily in Canada, Aecon, through its subsidiary Innovative Steam Technologies Inc. (IST), sells HRSGs throughout the world.
The Concessions segment engages in the development, financing and operation of infrastructure projects by way of build-operate-transfer, build-own-operate-transfer and other public-private partnership contract structures. This segment focuses primarily on the operation, management, maintenance and enhancement of investments held by Aecon in infrastructure concessions, which comprise investments in the Cross Israel Highway Project and Quito Airport Project concession companies. This segment includes the operations of the Highway 104 Toll Plaza in Atlantic Canada.
Aecon Group, Inc. was founded in 1957.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AECON GROUP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AECON GROUP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AECON GROUP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AECON GROUP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AECON GROUP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Aecon Group Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Aecon Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Aecon Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Aecon Group Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Engineering and Construction Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Aecon Group Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AECON GROUP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AECON GROUP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AECON GROUP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AECON GROUP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AECON GROUP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AECON GROUP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Aecon Group Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Aecon Group Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Aecon Group Inc. Major Shareholders
Aecon Group Inc. History
Aecon Group Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Aecon Group Inc. Offices and Representations
Aecon Group Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Aecon Group Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Aecon Group Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Aecon Group Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Engineering and Construction Services Industry Statistics
Aecon Group Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Aecon Group Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Aecon Group Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Aecon Group Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Aecon Group Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Aecon Group Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Aecon Group Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Aecon Group Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?