- The report contains detailed information about Atrinsic, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Atrinsic, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Atrinsic, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Atrinsic, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Atrinsic, Inc. business.
About Atrinsic, Inc.
Atrinsic, Inc. provides digital advertising and marketing services in the United States. The company has two principal offerings transactional services and subscription services.
Direct-to-Consumer Subscription Services
Subscription services offer its portfolio of subscription based content applications direct to users working with wireless carriers and other distributors.
The companys subscribers principally originate from its performance marketing media network, which includes owned content sites, promotional and sweepstakes sites, email campaigns, social media and, mobile media applications, and an affiliate network. The company can offer mobile phone, land-line, and credit card billing options to its users.
Entertainment Subscriptions: The company bills consumers for this service on a monthly recurring basis through a credit card, land-line, or mobile device. It also offers consumers access to a premium ringtone service through Ringtone.com, which is billed to a users mobile device. Through this service, consumers can download premium ringtones to their mobile device.
Through its interactive contests, the company allows subscribers to win money, prizes and discounts online and through mobile phones. Its casual gaming portfolio captures a wide-range of demographics and interests. The companys primary casual game subscription service, GatorArcade, has a selection of the digital games, including top-rated games Zuma, Diner Dash, and World Series of Poker Pro Challenge. The site also offers arcade games, strategy games, puzzles, and mobile entertainment.
Lifestyles Subscriptions: Through various partnerships, the company has developed a range of subscription-based services and clubs which appeal to various lifestyle interest categories. These services offer consumers access to shopping and entertainment coupons and premium services that can be redeemed online.
Lead Generation and Online Marketing Services (Transactional Services)
Transactional services offers full service online marketing and distribution services which are targeted and measurable online campaigns and programs for marketing partners, corporate advertisers, or their agencies, generating qualified customer leads, online responses and activities, or brand recognition.
The companys online marketing services and lead generation offering gives corporate clients and advertisers access to a suite of direct marketing services from a company with Internet-based direct marketing experience.
Online and Search Marketing Services: The company develops and manage search engine marketing campaigns for its third party advertising clients, as well as for its own proprietary Web sites, promotions and offers. For its own products, it employs the same search marketing and optimization strategies that it deploys on behalf of advertisers, providing scalable search strategies, including organic and paid search campaigns. The company also performs search engine optimization services, for which advertising clients are billed monthly.
The company also offers advertisers additional online marketing services, including a display media platform, online and business intelligence, and brand protection. It provides advertisers with brand protection to mount an optimal defense against online risks to an advertisers brand.
Lead Generation: The company invests heavily in driving traffic to its network. Its sites feature music content, games, sweepstakes, and loyalty programs. The Atrinsic performance marketing network also includes multiple email programs, which allows it to use collected data for emailing advertiser offers or for its own direct to consumer offers.
The company was founded in 2005. It was formerly known as New Motion, Inc. and changed its name to Atrinsic, Inc. in 2009.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ATRINSIC, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ATRINSIC, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ATRINSIC, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ATRINSIC, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ATRINSIC, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Atrinsic, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Atrinsic, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Atrinsic, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Atrinsic, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Atrinsic, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ATRINSIC, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ATRINSIC, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ATRINSIC, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ATRINSIC, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ATRINSIC, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ATRINSIC, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Atrinsic, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Atrinsic, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Atrinsic, Inc. Major Shareholders
Atrinsic, Inc. History
Atrinsic, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Atrinsic, Inc. Offices and Representations
Atrinsic, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Atrinsic, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Atrinsic, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Atrinsic, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Atrinsic, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Atrinsic, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Atrinsic, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Atrinsic, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Atrinsic, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Atrinsic, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Atrinsic, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Atrinsic, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?