- The report contains detailed information about Neptune Marine Services Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Neptune Marine Services Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Neptune Marine Services Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Neptune Marine Services Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Neptune Marine Services Limited business.
About Neptune Marine Services Limited
Neptune Marine Services Limited engages in the development and marketing of Neptune Marine Dry Underwater Welding technology primarily in Australia and Philippines. Its technology enables permanent dry weld repairs to be carried out underwater. The technology is used in various commercial applications, such as ships; military vessels; pipelines; oil rigs, platforms, and sub-sea structures; and ports, piers, and jetties.
The Neptune Underwater Dry Weld System can be applied to a variety of damage repair situations in the Shipping, Oil and Gas, Marine Infrastucture and Defence industries, and it is ideally suited to welding in hazardous environments where ignition and spark containment are crucial safety issues.
The Neptune Marine Dry Welding System
The Neptune Marine Dry Welding System produces a new type of weld performed using the proprietary technology owned by the company. This type of weld can be performed in the time, and and it delivers the quality (often better quality) of a hyperbaric weld.
The Neptune Marine Dry Welding System works on the simple principal of creating a dry environment around the area of interest. The size of the dry environment is large enough for the welding rod to work effectively yet there is no requirement to fit the entire welding equipment, let alone the diver (as with the hyperbaric method) into the dry environment. The weld therefore takes place in a dry habitat giving a superior quality of weld compared to a wet weld yet the structure may remain submerged thus dramatically reducing the cost (both direct and incremental) of the welding procedure.
Products & Technology
The Company offers two types of welding that occurs in sub-marine environments, the hyperbaric weld and the wet weld.
Dry Weld: This is the preferred method for producing a quality weld. The weld occurs in a dry environment. In the marine industry, dry welds do occur. In the most extreme cases, the entire structure (for example a ship) is lifted out of the wet environment and all welding can take place by conventional welding methods.
Wet Weld: The alternative is to weld under water (in a wet environment). Wet welds are well known to be of poor quality within the 'marine industries' and in most cases are not deemed satisfactory. Emergency repair situations often warrant their application.
Neptune Marine Services Limited was founded in 2003.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NEPTUNE MARINE SERVICES LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NEPTUNE MARINE SERVICES LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NEPTUNE MARINE SERVICES LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NEPTUNE MARINE SERVICES LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NEPTUNE MARINE SERVICES LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Neptune Marine Services Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Neptune Marine Services Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Neptune Marine Services Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Neptune Marine Services Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Neptune Marine Services Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. NEPTUNE MARINE SERVICES LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NEPTUNE MARINE SERVICES LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NEPTUNE MARINE SERVICES LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NEPTUNE MARINE SERVICES LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NEPTUNE MARINE SERVICES LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NEPTUNE MARINE SERVICES LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Neptune Marine Services Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Neptune Marine Services Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Neptune Marine Services Limited Major Shareholders
Neptune Marine Services Limited History
Neptune Marine Services Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Neptune Marine Services Limited Offices and Representations
Neptune Marine Services Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Neptune Marine Services Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Neptune Marine Services Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Neptune Marine Services Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Neptune Marine Services Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Neptune Marine Services Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Neptune Marine Services Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Neptune Marine Services Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Neptune Marine Services Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Neptune Marine Services Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Neptune Marine Services Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Neptune Marine Services Limited Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?