- The report contains detailed information about Lamar Advertising Co. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Lamar Advertising Co.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Lamar Advertising Co. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Lamar Advertising Co. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Lamar Advertising Co. business.
About Lamar Advertising Co.
Lamar Advertising Company, together with its subsidiaries, provides outdoor advertising services in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico. The company operates three types of outdoor advertising displays: billboards, logo signs, and transit advertising displays.
The company sells most of its advertising space on two types of billboards: bulletins and posters. As of December 31, 2009, the company operated approximately 68,000 bulletins and 80,800 posters. Bulletins are generally large, illuminated advertising structures that are located on major highways and target vehicular traffic. Posters are generally smaller advertising structures that are located on major traffic arteries and city streets and target vehicular and pedestrian traffic.
As of December 31, 2009, the company owned and operated approximately 150,000 billboard advertising displays in 44 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico. The company sells individually-selected bulletin space to advertisers for the duration of the contract (usually one to twelve months). It also sells bulletins as part of a rotary plan under which the company rotates the advertising copy from one bulletin location to another with in a particular market at stated intervals (usually every sixty to ninety days).
In addition to these traditional billboards, the company also sells digital billboards, which are generally located on major traffic arteries and city streets. As of December 31, 2009, the company owned and operated approximately 1,150 digital billboard advertising displays in 38 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
The company sells advertising space on logo signs located near highway exits. Logo signs generally advertise nearby gas, food, camping, lodging, and other attractions. The company provides logo signs in the United States, operating 21 of the 27 privatized state logo sign contracts. As of December 31, 2009, the company operated approximately 100,000 logo sign advertising displays in 21 states and Canada.
The company also operates the tourist oriented directional signing (TODS) programs for the states of Nevada, Colorado, Nebraska, Missouri, Michigan, Ohio, Kansas, Kentucky, Virginia, Louisiana and New Jersey, and the province of Ontario, Canada.
Transit advertising displays
The company also sells advertising space on the exterior and interior of public transportation vehicles, transit shelters, and benches in 63 markets. As of December 31, 2009, the company operated approximately 27,000 transit advertising displays in 16 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
The company's customers include restaurants; retailers; health care; service; gaming; amusement entertainment/sports; automotive; hotels and motels; financial banks, credit unions; and telecommunications.
The companys major competitors from other major outdoor media companies include Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc.; and CBS Outdoor, a division of CBS Corporation.
Lamar Advertising Company was founded in 1989.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LAMAR ADVERTISING CO. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LAMAR ADVERTISING CO. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LAMAR ADVERTISING CO. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LAMAR ADVERTISING CO. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LAMAR ADVERTISING CO. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Lamar Advertising Co. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Lamar Advertising Co. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Lamar Advertising Co. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Lamar Advertising Co. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Lamar Advertising Co. Industry Position Analysis
6. LAMAR ADVERTISING CO. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LAMAR ADVERTISING CO. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LAMAR ADVERTISING CO. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LAMAR ADVERTISING CO. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LAMAR ADVERTISING CO. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LAMAR ADVERTISING CO. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Lamar Advertising Co. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Lamar Advertising Co. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Lamar Advertising Co. Major Shareholders
Lamar Advertising Co. History
Lamar Advertising Co. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Lamar Advertising Co. Offices and Representations
Lamar Advertising Co. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Lamar Advertising Co. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Lamar Advertising Co. Capital Market Snapshot
Lamar Advertising Co. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Lamar Advertising Co. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Lamar Advertising Co. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Lamar Advertising Co. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Lamar Advertising Co. 1-year Stock Charts
Lamar Advertising Co. 5-year Stock Charts
Lamar Advertising Co. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Lamar Advertising Co. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Lamar Advertising Co. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?