- The report contains detailed information about Point.360 that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Point.360. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Point.360 financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Point.360 competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Point.360 business.
Point.360 operates as an integrated media management services company in the United States. The company provides film, video, and audio post-production, archival, duplication, computer graphics, and distribution services to motion picture studios, television networks, independent production companies, and multinational companies. It provides the services necessary to edit, master, reformat, and archive its clients audio, video, and film content, including television programming, feature films, and movie trailers.
The company maintains video and audio post-production and editing facilities as components of its full service, value-added approach to its customers.
Visual Effects: The company provides visual effects for feature films, television programs, and commercial advertising content.
Video and Data Editing: The company provides digital editing services in Hollywood, Burbank, West Los Angeles, and California. The editing suites are equipped with digital editing equipment, including the Film Master Nucoda and Avid Symphony Nitris, which provides precise and repeatable electronic transfer of data, video, and audio information from one or more sources. Video is edited into completed programs, such as television shows, DVD Compression masters, infomercials, commercials, movie trailers, electronic press kits, specials, and corporate and educational presentations.
Graphics and Animation: The company offers creative services for television main title creation.
Digital Color Correction: Substantially all film content ultimately is distributed to the home video, broadcast, cable or pay-per-view television markets, requiring that film images be transferred electronically to a digital video format. The company transfers film and data to digital formats using Spirit, 4k Telecine equipment, daVinci 2k, and Digital Vision Film Master color correction systems.
Picture Restoration: Digital picture restoration occurs in titles targeted for Blu-ray and standard definition DVD distribution, as well as cable markets. Flaws in the picture, such as dirt, scratches, splice bumps, and excessive grain would be removed using its technologies and expertise. Tools incorporated in this process are daVinci Revival, MTI Film DRS, Diamant Imagica XE advanced wetgate scanner, and its proprietary Advanced Restoration Tools (A.R.T.).
Audio Post-Production: The company digitally mix television shows, commercials, and independent features. It edits and creates sound effects, assist in replacing dialog, and re-record audio elements for integration with film and video elements. It designs sound effects to give life to the visual images with a library of sound effects. In addition, the re-recording process allows listening experience by adding specialized sound treatments, such as stereo, Dolby Digital, SDDS, THX, and Surround Sound.
Audio Restoration and Layback: Audio layback is the process of creating duplicate videotape masters with sound tracks that are different from the original recorded master sound track. Content owners selling their assets in foreign markets require the replacement of dialog with voices speaking local languages.
Closed Caption and Subtitling: All broadcast material requires closed captioning. The company creates closed captioning formatted for high definition and standard definition markets, and DVD markets when requested. Subtitling is offered in approximately 20 foreign languages.
Foreign Language Mastering: The company provides dubbed language versioning with an audio layback and conform service that supports various audio, data, and videotape formats to create an international language-specific master videotape. It also creates music and effects tracks from programming shot before an audience to prepare television sitcoms for dialog recording and international distribution.
Standards Conversion: This process involves changing the number of video lines per frame, the number of frames per second, and the color system. The company is able to convert video between all international formats, including NTSC, PAL high definition, and standard definition.
Broadcast Encoding: T
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. POINT.360 COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. POINT.360 BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. POINT.360 SWOT ANALYSIS
4. POINT.360 FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. POINT.360 COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Point.360 Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Point.360 and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Point.360 and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Point.360 Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Point.360 Industry Position Analysis
6. POINT.360 NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. POINT.360 EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. POINT.360 ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. POINT.360 IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. POINT.360 PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. POINT.360 VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Point.360 Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Point.360 Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Point.360 Major Shareholders
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Point.360 Offices and Representations
Point.360 SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Point.360 Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Point.360 Capital Market Snapshot
Point.360 Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Point.360 Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Point.360 Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Point.360 Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Point.360 1-year Stock Charts
Point.360 5-year Stock Charts
Point.360 vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Point.360 vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Point.360 Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?