- The report contains detailed information about Webtech Wireless Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Webtech Wireless Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Webtech Wireless Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Webtech Wireless Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Webtech Wireless Inc. business.
About Webtech Wireless Inc.
WebTech Wireless, Inc. engages in the development and sale of location based and telematics subscriber services and hardware. The company has developed and manufactured a wireless vehicle services solution that integrates Global Positioning Systems (GPS), wireless technologies and the Internet to seamlessly connect back office data and fleet operational data (location, performance, communications and activity).
The companyfs integrated end to end system is a subscriber service called Quadrant and the related hardware that provides a platform to offer solutions to various industry and government vertical markets around the world.
The companyfs products include wireless hardware and software services running on cellular and satellite networks, and include automatic vehicle location, mapping, reporting, vehicle maintenance data, driver status, in]vehicle telemetry, messaging, in vehicle navigation, other wireless applications and Internet connectivity. With its wireless fleet services, fleet managers can track and communicate with their fleets and receive localized services such as navigation and emergency alerts.
Fleet Management: includes Mobile computing, digital forms/reporting, invoicing, city search, and data collection.
Location Based Services (LBS): includes Navigation, Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL)/tracking, localized Internet, traffic reporting, proximity advertising, geofencing and vehicle monitoring.
Telematics for the Planet: includes a measurement and reporting system which enables users and enterprises to measure, monitor and report carbon emissions to enable the development and achievement of carbon reduction strategies.
Safety & Security: includes monitoring the transport of hazardous material, anti]theft, vehicle recovery, air bag deployment notification, remote door lock/unlock, and remote vehicle diagnostics.
Connectivity: includes dispatch, voice/cellular, data, and messaging, peripherals including laptops and PDAfs providing access to corporate applications.
Wireless Vehicle Services
The companyfs Quadrant system combines on]board computing, GPS Technology, and two way terrestrial wireless communication, with the Internet and digital mapping technologies to enable the owners of mobile assets to track, manage, locate, monitor, control and communicate (through voice or data) with their assets. Its primary wireless communications technology is based on the GSM/GPRS/EDGE digital cellular standards. The primary location technology used is GPS.
The WebTech Locator is a black box device that contains an integrated GPS receiver, a wireless data modem and WebTech service enabling technologies. The WebTech Locator communicates with the GPS network and is capable of determining and communicating location within 10 meters of accuracy. The WebTech Locator transmits location and other vehicle based information through a wireless network to the services portal.
Various peripherals can be connected to the WebTech Locator including laptops, ePDAsf, or Mobile Data Terminals (MDTfs). Interfacing to laptops and PDAs allows in vehicle users to access the Internet by utilizing the GPRS connection provided by the WebTech Locator. Other peripherals include a Panic Button and Bar Code Scanners.
The Quadrant Portal and Quadrant Enterprise
The companyfs Quadrant portal is an online subscriber command center for its wireless vehicle services. It provides end users with a complete administration point for managing and configuring their services and viewing their accounts, providing real time GPS based location information and a range of fleet management solutions. These solutions include automatic vehicle location, mapping, reporting, vehicle maintenance, driver status, in vehicle telemetry, messaging and Internet connectivity. Vehicle data gathered by WebTech's hardware is transmitted to WebTech's operations center via wireless networks. Customers can then access this information over the Internet.
The companyfs Quadrant system provides an extensive mapping center that can be accessed via the Internet or through a ser
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WEBTECH WIRELESS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WEBTECH WIRELESS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WEBTECH WIRELESS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WEBTECH WIRELESS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WEBTECH WIRELESS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Webtech Wireless Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Webtech Wireless Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Webtech Wireless Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Webtech Wireless Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Webtech Wireless Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. WEBTECH WIRELESS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WEBTECH WIRELESS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WEBTECH WIRELESS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WEBTECH WIRELESS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WEBTECH WIRELESS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WEBTECH WIRELESS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Webtech Wireless Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Webtech Wireless Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Webtech Wireless Inc. Major Shareholders
Webtech Wireless Inc. History
Webtech Wireless Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Webtech Wireless Inc. Offices and Representations
Webtech Wireless Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Webtech Wireless Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Webtech Wireless Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Webtech Wireless Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Webtech Wireless Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Webtech Wireless Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Webtech Wireless Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Webtech Wireless Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Webtech Wireless Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Webtech Wireless Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Webtech Wireless Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Webtech Wireless Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?