- The report contains detailed information about ViewCast.com Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ViewCast.com Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ViewCast.com Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ViewCast.com Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ViewCast.com Inc. business.
About ViewCast.com Inc.
ViewCast.com, Inc., doing business as ViewCast Corporation, develops hardware and software for the capture, management, transformation, and delivery of digital media over IP and mobile networks.
Products and Services
The ViewCast solutions family includes Osprey Video line of capture cards; Niagara line of video encoding systems and related SimulStream and Niagara SCX software; ViewCast Media Platform (VMp) DAM software suite, including ViewCast Media Production; professional services and support; and other complementary products and technologies from major providers.
Osprey Video Products: The company's Osprey Video Products are designed for video acquisition/capture/streaming. It offers capture cards for streaming from the first card for Web streaming to professional-quality cards for Internet TV, including analog /digital audio & video; standard & high definition; PCI & PCI express; composite, component & SDI video, Y/C, S-Video; and balanced & unbalanced audio.
Niagara Streaming Systems and Software: The company's Niagara family of streaming media encoders have been designed from the ground up to provide pre-configured, plug-and-play solutions enabling the user to encode and stream audio and video over the Internet or corporate network. The Niagara systems are built upon the ViewCast Osprey Video streaming capture boards. These systems include a mix of Osprey analog and digital capture boards along with its remote encoder management software (Niagara SCX) and streaming productivity software (SimulStream) resulting in a streaming media platform.
ViewCast Media Platform (VMp) Software: The company develops software solutions to manage and automate media, from production to scheduling, editing, processing, and content distribution. The available modules VMp Live, VMp Portal and VMp Production include support for live video sources and events, as well as archived or on-demand content. The VMp modules, as well as third-party applications, can access this functionality through a Web services application programming interface (API). VMp Production is the core module and has been a DAM solution capable of supporting the needs of large enterprises.
Marketing and Sales
The company serves various markets, including broadcasters and narrowcasters; federal, state, and local government; small, medium, and large enterprises; mobile and wireline carriers; education and training; retail and consumer package goods; content delivery networks; digital signage integrators; and other industry verticals, such as advertising, medical and insurance. Its solutions are globally marketed to media and entertainment, Internet, corporate, financial, educational, security, healthcare, governmental, and network enterprises. It also markets and sells its products and professional services worldwide directly to end-users or through indirect channels, including original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), value-added resellers (VARs), resellers, distributors, and computer system integrators. The company's major distributors are Jeff Burgess and Associates, Inc. and Graphics Distribution, Inc. Its major OEM customer is Cisco Systems, Inc.
The company's competitors include VBrick and Digital Rapids.
The company was founded in 1994. It was formerly known as MultiMedia Access Corporation and changed its name to ViewCast.com, Inc. in 1999.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VIEWCAST.COM INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VIEWCAST.COM INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VIEWCAST.COM INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VIEWCAST.COM INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VIEWCAST.COM INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ViewCast.com Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ViewCast.com Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ViewCast.com Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ViewCast.com Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ViewCast.com Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. VIEWCAST.COM INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VIEWCAST.COM INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VIEWCAST.COM INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VIEWCAST.COM INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VIEWCAST.COM INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VIEWCAST.COM INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ViewCast.com Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ViewCast.com Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ViewCast.com Inc. Major Shareholders
ViewCast.com Inc. History
ViewCast.com Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ViewCast.com Inc. Offices and Representations
ViewCast.com Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ViewCast.com Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ViewCast.com Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
ViewCast.com Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
ViewCast.com Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ViewCast.com Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ViewCast.com Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ViewCast.com Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
ViewCast.com Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
ViewCast.com Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ViewCast.com Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ViewCast.com Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?