- The report contains detailed information about Chineseworldnet.com Inc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Chineseworldnet.com Inc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Chineseworldnet.com Inc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Chineseworldnet.com Inc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Chineseworldnet.com Inc business.
About Chineseworldnet.com Inc
ChineseWorldNet.Com Inc., a financial Web-based portal, provides financial information and financial management tools to the Chinese community in North America.
The company operates four business lines, including the Internet financial portal (Portal) business; investor relations/public relations (IR/PR) business; the North America and Greater China cross-border business partnering conferences (Conference) business; and online platform business.
Internet Financial Portal Business
The companys Portal business provides financial news and covers corporate information of the listed stocks on the major North American exchanges, including NYSE, AMEX, NASDAQ, OTCBB, TSX, and TSX-V.
The companys portal provides information, news, data, and investors tools on various financial products, such as stocks, options, forex, futures, and ETF (exchange-traded funds).
Company Profile: This section features various interactive investment tools that enable users to conduct their own financial research of companies, including delayed stock quotes, summary company profiles, analysts buy/sell ratings, company news, insider trading information, intraday and historical stock charts, and financial statement summary.
Headlines and Market News: Throughout the day, the company provides headlines and news stories in brief covering various corporate announcements. It also provides continuous update of market news from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time on each business day covering the latest movements of the major indices, the most active stocks, news from foreign markets, earnings news, mergers and acquisitions news, and other major market events.
Commentary: This section features commentary prepared by the companys in-house editorial team and external contributors who comment on topics, such as money management, technical analysis, currency issues, industry analysis, macroeconomics, fundamental analysis, financial planning, mutual funds, initial public offerings, technology, and international investing.
Premium Services: In addition to the provision of financial news and corporate information of public companies in North America and the Greater China region, the companys www.chineseworldnet.com Web site also offers to its Premium Subscribers, through partnerships and affiliations, personalized services, such as online investment tools and applications, such as portfolio tracking.
Personalized Financial Services MyCWN: MyCWN is a platform on the companys www.chineseworldnet.com Web site that allows Premium Subscribers to create a personalized portal to customize and manage their own personal stock portfolios. They can also access and view news and information of companies in their particular portfolios.
CWN Research Reports: Premium Subscribers get access to weekly in-depth research reports prepared by the companys in-house editorial team on individual stocks, overall market trends, industry, and other topics of interest.
Real-Time Stock Quotes: The company offers real-time streaming stock quotes as an additional premium service for registered users for which it charges a fee. This service is provided through a third-party supplier.
Investor Relations and Public Relations Business
The company, thorough NAI Interactive Ltd. (NAI), operates its IR/PR business, which focuses on providing IR/PR services for small- and micro-cap public companies targeting the Chinese investor community in North America through various media, such as the Internet (the www.nai500.com Web site), publications and investment seminars.
In 2009, NAI rebranded its business model and launched the new NAI500 brand. The rebranded business model has added a Road Show business in 2009, providing face-to-face meetings for public companies and institutional and retail investors.
Product / Service Offering
Internet Web site (www.nai500.com): NAI500 operates the www.nai500.com Website which provides IR/PR services to fee-paying North American public company clients who are listed or quoted on small and micro public markets in North America, such as the TSX Venture Exchange, the NASD OTC Bulletin Board, and the Toronto Stock Exchange. NAI
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINESEWORLDNET.COM INC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINESEWORLDNET.COM INC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINESEWORLDNET.COM INC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINESEWORLDNET.COM INC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINESEWORLDNET.COM INC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Chineseworldnet.com Inc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Chineseworldnet.com Inc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Chineseworldnet.com Inc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Chineseworldnet.com Inc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Chineseworldnet.com Inc Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINESEWORLDNET.COM INC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINESEWORLDNET.COM INC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINESEWORLDNET.COM INC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINESEWORLDNET.COM INC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINESEWORLDNET.COM INC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINESEWORLDNET.COM INC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Chineseworldnet.com Inc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Chineseworldnet.com Inc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Chineseworldnet.com Inc Major Shareholders
Chineseworldnet.com Inc History
Chineseworldnet.com Inc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Chineseworldnet.com Inc Offices and Representations
Chineseworldnet.com Inc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Chineseworldnet.com Inc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Chineseworldnet.com Inc Capital Market Snapshot
Chineseworldnet.com Inc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Chineseworldnet.com Inc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Chineseworldnet.com Inc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Chineseworldnet.com Inc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Chineseworldnet.com Inc 1-year Stock Charts
Chineseworldnet.com Inc 5-year Stock Charts
Chineseworldnet.com Inc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Chineseworldnet.com Inc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Chineseworldnet.com Inc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?