- The report contains detailed information about Claimsnet.com Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Claimsnet.com Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Claimsnet.com Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Claimsnet.com Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Claimsnet.com Inc. business.
About Claimsnet.com Inc.
Claimsnet.com, Inc., an electronic commerce company, engages in healthcare transaction processing for the medical and dental industries.
The companys proprietary software enables the communication of data between healthcare payers and their provider networks and trading partners (claims clearinghouses, third party administrators, preferred provider organizations, health maintenance organizations, claim re-pricing organizations, independent physician associations, and managed service organizations), for the purpose of conducting administrative transactions required to effect financial reimbursement for healthcare services.
The companys software provides editing of the claims data for compliance with the format and content requirements of payers and converts the claims to satisfy payers specific processing requirements. It electronically transmits pre-processed claims directly or indirectly to medical and dental payers. In addition, its software provides for secure encryption of claims data transmitted in compliance with the regulations of the United States Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
Healthcare Transaction Processing Software and Security
The companys healthcare transaction processing software is designed for processing in-patient and outpatient healthcare claims and electronic remittance advice claims (ERAs). The software consists of various components, including core processing software developed by it, which provides claims review, claims editing, and a table-based software coding of claims variables at a payer-specific level; data mapping software that allows it to accept various data input formats; data format generating software developed by it that allows create various data output formats; an integrated Web-based user interface that can be configured to support co-branded and private-labeled deployment; Web site management software; and commercial security and encryption software.
The companys healthcare transaction processing software is a Web-based system, based upon a client-server computing model, and includes various different software applications. Individual applications work together to provide the extraction and encryption of claims from a submitting system to its Internet claims processing server, where editing and formatting occurs in a secure environment. Its system then delivers the claims to the payer gateway. The different software applications have been purchased, licensed, or developed by the company.
Claimsnet.com, Inc. was founded in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CLAIMSNET.COM INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CLAIMSNET.COM INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CLAIMSNET.COM INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CLAIMSNET.COM INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CLAIMSNET.COM INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Claimsnet.com Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Claimsnet.com Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Claimsnet.com Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Claimsnet.com Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Claimsnet.com Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CLAIMSNET.COM INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CLAIMSNET.COM INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CLAIMSNET.COM INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CLAIMSNET.COM INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CLAIMSNET.COM INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CLAIMSNET.COM INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Claimsnet.com Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Claimsnet.com Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Claimsnet.com Inc. Major Shareholders
Claimsnet.com Inc. History
Claimsnet.com Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Claimsnet.com Inc. Offices and Representations
Claimsnet.com Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Claimsnet.com Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Claimsnet.com Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Claimsnet.com Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Claimsnet.com Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Claimsnet.com Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Claimsnet.com Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Claimsnet.com Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Claimsnet.com Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Claimsnet.com Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Claimsnet.com Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Claimsnet.com Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?