- The report contains detailed information about Ubiquoss Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ubiquoss Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ubiquoss Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ubiquoss Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ubiquoss Inc. business.
About Ubiquoss Inc.
Ubiquoss Inc. manufactures and sells network equipment to telecom carriers and network integrators in Korea and internationally. It produces broadband products, including switching and routing products; hot swappable modules; virtual local area network dynamic host configuration protocol servers/relays; network management solutions; x digital subscriber lines (xDSL) solutions; fiber to the x (FTTx) solutions; Internet protocol-digital subscriber line access multiplexer (IP-DSLAM)/very high bit-rate digital line subscriber (VDSL) modems; passive optical network (PON) and active optical network (AON) solutions; and asynchronous transfer mode-Internet protocol (ATM-IP) tunneling systems. The company also provides ring back tone systems, ARS hosting systems, multimedia messaging systems, unified messaging systems, voice messaging systems, AIN-intelligent peripherals, and media gateways; voiceXML services; SS7 gateway for interworking systems on voice-based networks and for the excel programmable switch that forwards/distributes call signals; signaling gateways; and various business solutions comprising perpaid, call center, automatic collect call, international call, billing, and directory assistance services. In addition, it provides digital video recorders. The company was formerly known as Locus Networks Corporation and changed its name to Ubiquoss Inc. in 2005. Ubiquoss Inc. was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Seoul, Korea.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. UBIQUOSS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. UBIQUOSS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. UBIQUOSS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. UBIQUOSS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. UBIQUOSS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ubiquoss Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ubiquoss Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ubiquoss Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ubiquoss Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ubiquoss Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. UBIQUOSS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. UBIQUOSS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. UBIQUOSS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SOUTH KOREA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. UBIQUOSS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. UBIQUOSS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. UBIQUOSS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ubiquoss Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ubiquoss Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ubiquoss Inc. Major Shareholders
Ubiquoss Inc. History
Ubiquoss Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ubiquoss Inc. Offices and Representations
Ubiquoss Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ubiquoss Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ubiquoss Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Ubiquoss Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Ubiquoss Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ubiquoss Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ubiquoss Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ubiquoss Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Ubiquoss Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Ubiquoss Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ubiquoss Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ubiquoss Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?