- The report contains detailed information about Opus Prodox AB that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Opus Prodox AB. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Opus Prodox AB financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Opus Prodox AB competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Opus Prodox AB business.
About Opus Prodox AB
Opus Prodox AB (publ) provides products and services for environmental and safety testing of vehicles worldwide. It develops, produces, and sells products and services for the automotive industry, vehicle inspection stations, and vehicle repair shops. It offers automotive test equipment, such as diagnostic equipment, emission products, brake testers, head light testers, play detectors, shock absorber testers, and side slip testers; and fleet management products, including electronic driver log systems, as well as driver behavior registration, environmental index calculation, and Alco lock solutions to register how, when, and where vehicles are being used. The company also provides vehicle safety and emission inspection equipment and systems comprising vehicle databases, computerized control systems for vehicle emissions, PC-based control systems for vehicle security, wireless vehicle inspection systems, unmanned vehicle inspection machines, and fuel testers. Its services include management of vehicle inspection programs for authorities, who have opted to outsource this to third parties primarily in the United States; and support services for customers on the equipment side. Opus Prodox AB was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in Molndal, Sweden.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. OPUS PRODOX AB COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OPUS PRODOX AB BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OPUS PRODOX AB SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OPUS PRODOX AB FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OPUS PRODOX AB COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Opus Prodox AB Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Opus Prodox AB and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Opus Prodox AB and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Opus Prodox AB Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Opus Prodox AB Industry Position Analysis
6. OPUS PRODOX AB NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OPUS PRODOX AB EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. OPUS PRODOX AB ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWEDEN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. OPUS PRODOX AB IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. OPUS PRODOX AB PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. OPUS PRODOX AB VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Opus Prodox AB Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Opus Prodox AB Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Opus Prodox AB Major Shareholders
Opus Prodox AB History
Opus Prodox AB Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Opus Prodox AB Offices and Representations
Opus Prodox AB SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Opus Prodox AB Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Opus Prodox AB Capital Market Snapshot
Opus Prodox AB Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Opus Prodox AB Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Opus Prodox AB Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Opus Prodox AB Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Opus Prodox AB 1-year Stock Charts
Opus Prodox AB 5-year Stock Charts
Opus Prodox AB vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Opus Prodox AB vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Opus Prodox AB Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?