- The report contains detailed information about Tii Network Technologies, Inc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Tii Network Technologies, Inc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Tii Network Technologies, Inc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Tii Network Technologies, Inc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Tii Network Technologies, Inc business.
About Tii Network Technologies, Inc
TII Network Technologies, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of products to service providers in the communications industry for use in their networks.
The companys products are found in the telephone operating companies (Telcos) central office, outdoors in the service providers distribution network, at the interface where the service providers network connects to the users network, and inside the users home or apartment. These products are used in the delivery of voice and broadband communication services.
Network Interface Devices (NID) and Accessories
Network Interface Devices is a thermoplastic box located on the outside of a customers premise, housing primary surge protectors, customer demarcation, customer termination ports, and various electronic circuits.
Network Interface Devices: The companys family of 1, 2, 3, 6, and 12 line NIDs is designed to comply with industry environmental and electrical performance standards. Its NIDs incorporate various components, including its overvoltage surge protectors, Digital Subscriber Line (DSL) service splitters for broadband delivery and customer bridge modules, which facilitate customer access to the network. The companys NIDs are used in single family and multi-dwelling unit (MDU) applications.
Accessories: The company designs and manufactures a range of products designed to operate in its NIDs, as well as its competitors NIDs. These products include station protectors, customer wiring modules to interconnect service to the home, DSL service splitters, electro-magnetic interference (EMI) filters, and line test modules, which enable remote testing of the integrity of the service providers lines.
The companys broadband products facilitate the deployment of triple play services (voice, video, and data) and comprise both active electronics and passive components.
Digital Subscriber Line Technology: The company has developed a line of DSL electronic products, including a line of xDSL POTS (plain old telephone service) splitters. These splitters isolate the voice and data signals on a Telco line to provide separate outputs for phone and data services which enable DSL services. The companys products also allow DSL signals to coexist with door entry/intercom systems and monitored alarm systems.
Intelligent NID: The companys outdoor intelligent residential gateway Outrigger, also referred to as an iNID, facilitates the delivery of triple-play bundled services digital telephone, television, and Internet data by telephone or cable service providers. The companys configuration accomplishes this by embedding the Home Phone Network Alliance (HPNA) technology for delivering Internet Protocol (IP) technologies to customers over a homes existing cable TV (COAX) or telephone wiring.
HomePlug: HomePlug technology enables networking of voice, data and audio devices through the consumers AC power lines. The companys HomePlug-compatible and HomePlug-embedded surge protectors incorporate its patented and proprietary AC protection, filtering, and HomePlug Powerline integrated circuits.
The company's connectivity products include both active and passive solutions that incorporate wire management, tool-less design, insulation displacement contact (IDC), and gel-sealed options. These products are designed to support broadband-enabled services and network management.
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) Products: These solutions provide Telco NID like enclosures and advanced gel sealed wire termination products for connection of broadband delivered VoIP telephony service. A range of connectivity solutions is offered for single family, MDU, and commercial applications.
Switchable Voice NID (SVN) Products: These solutions enable the installation and connection of VoIP telephony to cable subscribers and include SVNs which remotely activate VoIP telephony. Units are available for single family, multiple dwelling unit, and commercial applications.
Voice Intercom Systems (VIS) Products: These products are used in MDUs for telephony delivered via cable, fiber or DSL VoIP to e
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TII NETWORK TECHNOLOGIES, INC COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TII NETWORK TECHNOLOGIES, INC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TII NETWORK TECHNOLOGIES, INC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TII NETWORK TECHNOLOGIES, INC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TII NETWORK TECHNOLOGIES, INC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Tii Network Technologies, Inc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Tii Network Technologies, Inc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Tii Network Technologies, Inc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Tii Network Technologies, Inc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Tii Network Technologies, Inc Industry Position Analysis
6. TII NETWORK TECHNOLOGIES, INC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TII NETWORK TECHNOLOGIES, INC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TII NETWORK TECHNOLOGIES, INC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TII NETWORK TECHNOLOGIES, INC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TII NETWORK TECHNOLOGIES, INC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TII NETWORK TECHNOLOGIES, INC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Tii Network Technologies, Inc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Tii Network Technologies, Inc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Tii Network Technologies, Inc Major Shareholders
Tii Network Technologies, Inc History
Tii Network Technologies, Inc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Tii Network Technologies, Inc Offices and Representations
Tii Network Technologies, Inc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Tii Network Technologies, Inc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Tii Network Technologies, Inc Capital Market Snapshot
Tii Network Technologies, Inc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Tii Network Technologies, Inc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Tii Network Technologies, Inc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Tii Network Technologies, Inc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Tii Network Technologies, Inc 1-year Stock Charts
Tii Network Technologies, Inc 5-year Stock Charts
Tii Network Technologies, Inc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Tii Network Technologies, Inc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Tii Network Technologies, Inc Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?