- The report contains detailed information about Network Equipment Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Network Equipment Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Network Equipment Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Network Equipment Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Network Equipment Technologies Inc. business.
About Network Equipment Technologies Inc.
Network Equipment Technologies, Inc. develops and sells voice and data networking solutions that enable the integration and migration of existing networks to secure Internet protocol (IP)-based communications.
The companys voice solutions include the VX Series and the Quintum Series of switching media gateways. Its multi-service solutions include the Promina platform and the NX Series high speed multi-service network exchange platform.
The VX Series and Quintum Series product lines provide enterprise customers with voice interoperability solutions that enable existing private branch exchange (PBX) and IP-PBX systems to work together with new unified communications platforms and IP-based service provider networks offering session-initiation protocol (SIP) trunking services. The VX Series also provides IP-based solutions to government agencies requiring high bandwidth efficiency and call performance for secure voice communications. The Quintum Series also provides traditional VoIP switching gateway solutions for SMBs and smaller branch offices within large enterprises.
The companys multi-service solutions include the Promina, NX1000, and NX5010 platforms. The Promina product line is its traditional multi-service platform. The NX Series products are networking platforms that provide data transfer between storage area networks (SANs) and wide-area networks (WANs) and enable secure grid computing. Its NX1000 platform provides a WAN switching solution that enables mission-critical, multi-service and serial data applications to integrate and aggregate into IP-based networks. The NX5010 platform enables high-speed, secure interconnection and extension of geographically distributed grid computing clusters and SANs, providing data transfer at rates of 10 gigabits per second (10 Gbps).
Voice and Mobility Products
The company's voice and mobility platforms include VX Series switches and Quintum Series gateways.
The VX Series its voice exchange platform
The VX Series enables secure VoIP communications. The VX Series is a fully-integrated multi-service voice switch, which can be deployed to integrate VoIP and VoIP-based systems into legacy voice network infrastructure. The VX Series extends call system features from centralized voice systems to remote locations. With its remote survivability features, the VX Series provides continuous, local call service and intelligent trunk routing in the event of network connectivity failures. It can also be integrated into existing mission critical networks as well as deployed as the primary solution in green field applications.
The VX Series supports capabilities for government and enterprise customers. The systems high call rates, security, and advanced protocol translation, along with interfaces, provides compatibility with the VoIP applications.
To address needs of the U.S. Federal Government, the VX Series provides a VoIP-based secure voice solution with high bandwidth efficiency and call performance. The companys VX switches provide tactical-to-fixed site connectivity. The VX Series also has specific design elements that support unified communications. The VX Series enables unified communications on both legacy PBXs and IP-PBXs, providing support for devices based on SIP, as well as unified communications and unified messaging.
The companys VX Series product line consists of the VX1800, VX1200, VX900, VX900T, and the VX400.The VX1800 is a capacity switch, supporting voice applications related to both the commercial and Federal markets. The VX900 supports 1 to 8 T1/E1 connections or 240 simultaneous voice calls, with support for Secure Telephone Unit (STU) phones.
SmartSIP product line SIP for OCS
The company owns the SmartSIP software and customer base. SmartSIP, running on hybrid gateways or on a server, allows standard SIP phones to be provisioned and used as extensions in a Microsoft OCS deployment.
Quintum Series its multipath VoIP gateways
The companys Quintum platform addresses VoIP gateway technologies for small- to mid-sized businesses. Having similar architecture to its VX Series products, Quintum Series products supp
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NETWORK EQUIPMENT TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NETWORK EQUIPMENT TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NETWORK EQUIPMENT TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NETWORK EQUIPMENT TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NETWORK EQUIPMENT TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Network Equipment Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Network Equipment Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Network Equipment Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Network Equipment Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Network Equipment Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NETWORK EQUIPMENT TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NETWORK EQUIPMENT TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NETWORK EQUIPMENT TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NETWORK EQUIPMENT TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NETWORK EQUIPMENT TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NETWORK EQUIPMENT TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Network Equipment Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Network Equipment Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Network Equipment Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
Network Equipment Technologies Inc. History
Network Equipment Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Network Equipment Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
Network Equipment Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Network Equipment Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Network Equipment Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Network Equipment Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Network Equipment Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Network Equipment Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Network Equipment Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Network Equipment Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Network Equipment Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Network Equipment Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Network Equipment Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Network Equipment Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?