- The report contains detailed information about Tellabs Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Tellabs Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Tellabs Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Tellabs Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Tellabs Inc. business.
About Tellabs Inc.
Tellabs, Inc. engages in the design and marketing of equipment to telecommunications service providers worldwide. The company's products and services enable customers to deliver wireline and wireless voice, data, and video services to business and residential customers. The company sells its products domestically and internationally through field sales force and distributors/partners.
The company's customers are primarily communication services providers, including local exchange carriers (LECs); global wireline and wireless service providers, multiple system operators (MSOs), and competitive service providers (CSPs). The company's customer base also includes distributors, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), system integrators, and government agencies.
In December 2009, the company acquired WiChorus, Inc. (WiChorus), a supplier of infrastructure products for the mobile Internet.
The company operates in three segments: Broadband, Transport, and Services.
Broadband segment markets products in three areas: Data, Access, and Managed access.
Data includes packet-switched products that enable wireline and wireless carriers to deliver business services and next-generation wireless services to their customers. Data products include the Tellabs 8600 managed edge system, the Tellabs 8800 multiservice router (MSR) series, and the Tellabs SmartCore 9100 platform. The Tellabs 8600 system is an aggregation platform for wireless providers. It is suitable for customers of the Tellabs 6300 and 8100 systems. The Tellabs 8800 MSR series enables service providers to leverage existing infrastructure to integrate all their networks (ATM, Frame Relay, Ethernet and IP) onto a converged MPLS network. The Tellabs SmartCore 9100 platform is a mobile core gateway designed for the new generation of 4G mobile networks.
Access includes products that enable service providers to deliver bundled voice, video and high-speed Internet/data services over copper or fiber networks. Specifically, access products enable service providers to deliver these services over the last mile of the communications network, the part of the network that is closest to homes and businesses. Access offerings include the Tellabs 1000 multiservice access series, the Tellabs 1100 multiservice access series and the Tellabs 1600 optical network terminal series (ONTs).
The Tellabs 1000 series can be configured as a digital loop carrier (DLC), a digital subscriber line access multiplexer (DSLAM), a fiber-to-the-premise (FTTP), optical line terminal (OLT) for broadband passive optical networks (BPON), or a voice gateway for voice over Internet protocol (VoIP). The Tellabs 1100 series can be configured as DLC, DSLAM, and FTTP OLT for gigabit passive optical networks (GPON), as well as for fiber-to-the-curb (FTTC), or fiber-to-the-node (FTTN) network architectures. In addition, this platform can be used to deliver enterprise GPON services such as fiber-to-the-desktop (FTTD). The Tellabs 1600 series of ONTs consists of remote devices installed at user locations in both BPON and GPON FTTP and FTTD network architectures.
Managed access includes aggregation and transport products that deliver wireless and business services primarily outside of the United States. Voice-over-cable products, used to deliver voice and data services over cable television networks, also are included in this segment. Managed access products include the Tellabs 6300 managed transport system, the Tellabs 8000 network manager and the Tellabs 8100 managed access system.
The Tellabs 6300 system is a packet optical transport and access platform that serves wireline and wireless operators primarily outside of North America. The Tellabs 8100 managed access system is used outside of North America in business service and wireless networks. The Tellabs 8000 network manager provides network management across a range of Tellabs products. The Tellabs 8000 manager supports the Tellabs 3700 multimedia controller, Tellabs 5500 digital cross-connect, Tellabs 5320 L/S digital cross-connect, Tellabs 6300 managed transport system, Tellabs 7100 optical transport system, Tel
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TELLABS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TELLABS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TELLABS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TELLABS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TELLABS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Tellabs Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Tellabs Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Tellabs Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Tellabs Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Tellabs Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TELLABS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TELLABS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TELLABS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TELLABS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TELLABS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TELLABS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Tellabs Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Tellabs Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Tellabs Inc. Major Shareholders
Tellabs Inc. History
Tellabs Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Tellabs Inc. Offices and Representations
Tellabs Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Tellabs Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Tellabs Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Tellabs Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Tellabs Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Tellabs Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Tellabs Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Tellabs Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Tellabs Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Tellabs Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Tellabs Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Tellabs Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?