- The report contains detailed information about Rimage Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Rimage Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Rimage Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Rimage Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Rimage Corp. business.
About Rimage Corp.
Rimage Corporation provides digital publishing systems that are used by businesses to produce recordable CD, DVD, and blue laser discs with customized digital content on an on-demand basis.
The company's publishing systems include equipment to handle a range of low-to-high production volumes, incorporate robotics, software and custom printing technology for disc labeling. It focuses its digital publishing solutions on a set of vertical markets with special needs for customized, on-demand digital information, including digital photography, medical imaging, business services, law enforcement, and video workflows.
The company's products are designed to enable the automation of data distribution and archiving processes. Its digital publishing systems have been divided into two primary product lines: the Producer line of equipment for higher volume requirements for production of recordable CD, DVD or Blu-ray media; and the Desktop line of products for office and other desktop applications.
The Producer III Series: The Producer III Series of digital publishing systems represent the latest generation of the Producer line and consists of a family of products that cover a range of applications for the publishing and duplication of CD, DVD, and Blu-ray discs with digital content. It offers the Professional Series line of digital publishing systems. Each product in the Producer line incorporates recorders capable of recording on CD, DVD or Blu-ray media, customized robotics, a thermal or thermal re-transfer printer for on-disc color printing, software, and computer hardware components.
The company offers its Producer line of products in seven basic configurations to meet the varying needs of its commercial customers. The Rimage 8100 system, part of the Producer III Series of publishing systems, provides speed and throughput for on-demand production of CD, DVD or Blu-ray discs with digital content. The Rimage 8100 system utilizes approximately four simultaneous data streams and four recorders and provides for a capacity of 300 discs. The Rimage 7100 system, also part of the Producer III Series, has two recorders. The Rimage 6100 system, introduced in 2008 as an expansion of the Producer III Series, has a single recorder. The Rimage 8100 and Rimage 7100 systems have a control center embedded inside the unit, while the Rimage 6100 is available with an embedded control center or may be purchased without a control center. The Rimage 8100, 7100, and the single-recorder 6100 systems are each available with either Rimages Everest or Prism printers. The Professional Series systems include the 5300N and 5100N, designed as network-attached publishing systems that feature an embedded control center, an Everest printer and a small product size and footprint. Rimage introduced two new digital publishing systems to its Professional Series line of products in March 2010. The Rimage Professional Series 5400N and Rimage Professional Series 3400 offer an entry point for on-demand disc publishing and are compact, all-in one solutions designed specifically for retail applications and disc publishing in front office settings. Both systems utilize two recorders, three input bins and an Everest printer. The Rimage Professional Series 5400N has a control center embedded inside the unit.
The Everest printer is developed to meet the need of customers for an on-demand surface printer able to produce color and monochrome labels with quality similar to offset and silkscreen printing systems. Everest produces images on recordable CD, DVD and Blu-ray media that are indelible and cover the surface of the media. The company offers the Everest 600 printer, which enables users to print labels with 600 dpi print resolution for printing photo quality images and clear, crisp text. Its Prism printer provides high-speed, laser quality monochrome and spot color printing on standard recordable CD and DVD media for in-house, customized printing. The Producer line also includes Autoprinters that incorporate either an Everest or Prism printer. The markets and applications for its Producer line of products include digital photography, medical imaging, business services, law enforcement and video workflows.
The Desktop Series: The company's Desktop Series of CD-R/DVD-R products feature economical pricing, a desktop design, software, network compatibility and stand-alone, plug-and-play technology ideal for office environments. It offers two-drive recorder Rimage 2000i Desktop publishing system and Rimage 480i thermal inkjet printer. Co-developed by the company and Hewlett-Packard, the Rimage 480i inkjet printer features 4800 dpi resolution for high clarity color printing on CD-R/DVD-R discs.
The company offers its products primarily in the United States, Europe, the Asia Pacific, and Latin America. It conducts foreign sales through its U.S. operation and its subsidiaries in Germany and Japan, Rimage Europe GmbH and Rimage Japan Co., Ltd., respectively.
The company's competitors include Primera Technology, Inc., Teac America, Inc., Microtech Systems, Inc., and Seiko Epson Corporation.
Rimage Corporation was founded in 1987.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RIMAGE CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RIMAGE CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RIMAGE CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RIMAGE CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RIMAGE CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Rimage Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Rimage Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Rimage Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Rimage Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Rimage Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. RIMAGE CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RIMAGE CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RIMAGE CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RIMAGE CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RIMAGE CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RIMAGE CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Rimage Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Rimage Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Rimage Corp. Major Shareholders
Rimage Corp. History
Rimage Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Rimage Corp. Offices and Representations
Rimage Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Rimage Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Rimage Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Rimage Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Rimage Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Rimage Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Rimage Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Rimage Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Rimage Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Rimage Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Rimage Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Rimage Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?