- The report contains detailed information about Crossroads Systems, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Crossroads Systems, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Crossroads Systems, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Crossroads Systems, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Crossroads Systems, Inc. business.
About Crossroads Systems, Inc.
Crossroads Systems, Inc. provides solutions to connect, protect, secure, and restore data-at-rest. The company's solutions are based on its patented core routing messaging interface (RMI) technology.
The company's products assist companies with information security, data protection, information assurance, business information assurance, business continuity, disaster recovery, data privacy, risk management, fraud prevention, corporate governance, and regulatory compliance.
DBProtector: DBProtector provides database security at a logical business policy level and stops 'authorized misuse' of database information.
Fibre Channel (FC) Storage Bridges and Storage Routers: Fibre Channel (FC) Storage Bridges and Storage Routers offer connectivity and protocol conversion from the FC Storage Area Network (SAN) to SCSI tape and disk storage device interfaces.
FileMigrator Agent (FMA): FileMigrator Agent (FMA) migrates inactive or rarely-used data from file servers to Network Attached Storage.
ReadVerify Appliance (RVA): ReadVerify Appliance (RVA) monitors tape media and the overall health of drives.
ServerAttach: ServerAttach improves enterprise connectivity, enables centralized storage management.
ShareLoader: ShareLoader protects data on laptops, desktops, and remote offices, allowing end user restores.
SPHiNX for Power Systems: SPHiNX for Power Systems delivers a virtual tape appliance, offering optimized data protection and resiliency for IBM Power Systems (AS/400).
Tape Environment Services: Tape Environment Services offer three distinct services providing an assessment of tape storage system.
TapeSentry: TapeSentry provides tape encryption using key management.
Crossroads Systems, Inc. was founded in 1994.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CROSSROADS SYSTEMS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CROSSROADS SYSTEMS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CROSSROADS SYSTEMS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CROSSROADS SYSTEMS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CROSSROADS SYSTEMS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Crossroads Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Crossroads Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Crossroads Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Crossroads Systems, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Crossroads Systems, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CROSSROADS SYSTEMS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CROSSROADS SYSTEMS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CROSSROADS SYSTEMS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CROSSROADS SYSTEMS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CROSSROADS SYSTEMS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CROSSROADS SYSTEMS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Crossroads Systems, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Crossroads Systems, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Crossroads Systems, Inc. Major Shareholders
Crossroads Systems, Inc. History
Crossroads Systems, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Crossroads Systems, Inc. Offices and Representations
Crossroads Systems, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Crossroads Systems, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Crossroads Systems, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Crossroads Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Crossroads Systems, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Crossroads Systems, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Crossroads Systems, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Crossroads Systems, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Crossroads Systems, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Crossroads Systems, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Crossroads Systems, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Crossroads Systems, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?