- The report contains detailed information about Sunrise Telecom Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sunrise Telecom Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sunrise Telecom Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sunrise Telecom Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sunrise Telecom Inc. business.
About Sunrise Telecom Inc.
Sunrise Telecom Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of service verification equipment that enables service providers to pre-qualify facilities for services, verify newly installed services, and diagnose problems relating to telecommunications, cable broadband, Internet access, and wireless networks. The companys products continuously monitor in-service cable, telecom and wireless networks to assist operators in improving network quality and to provide traffic data to assist network operations.
Wireline Access Products
SunSet MTT: The Modular Test Toolkit is a handheld test set for access network service, installation, and maintenance. It features various handheld SunSet chassis configurations with support for approximately 30 different test modules to fit applications ranging from DSL, IP-TV, VoIP, Ethernet, copper diagnostics, T1 (1.544 mbps) and E1 (2 mbps) transmission, analog Voice Frequency circuits, and SONET/SDH. The unit identifies problems with the physical transmission media, verifies proper signal transmission, verifies proper performance of the service to the customer, and identifies other problems on a troubled circuit.
SunSet ISDN, SunLite BRI: These products support analysis and service verification for the Integrated Services Digital Network, known as ISDN.
SunSet E20: This handheld unit supports transmission testing for E1 and service verification for data, voice, mobile, and other signaling protocols.
Cable Broadband Products
CM2000, CM1000, and CM750: These handheld units are used for cable modem installation and field testing for cable television and telephone companies. Different configurations support installation and test of current (Video on Demand, Digital Television and High Speed Data), as well as next generation IP services, such as VoIP networks.
3010H: This rack-mounted headend analyzer and sweep generator provides the capabilities required to keep cable networks operating distortion-free signals. It supports up to ten field technicians using remote 3010R products for return path maintenance and, as a forward sweep transmitter, it supports various technicians for maintaining the forward path.
3010R: This is a rugged field unit that includes both forward and return sweep plus Signal Level Meter (SLM) capabilities for maintaining the entire cable network. The 3010R can also function as a headend unit for troubleshooting intermittent problems in specific network segments for added flexibility.
AT2500R Series: It is a full-featured Spectrum Analyzer designed for Cable TV (CATV) headend and field portable applications. It combines CATV, quadrature amplitude modulation (QAM), and video analysis in one instrument to verify and maintain analog TV signals, as well as premium digital services.
AT2500H Series: Rack-mounted headend Spectrum Analyzer providing remote visibility into headend and plant performance. It performs remote headend testing of both analog and digital downstream and upstream signals from 1 MHz to 1.5 GHz. It can also monitor maximum, minimum, and average ingress levels to be stored for historical reference and trend analysis.
realWORX: It is a fully automated broadband performance verification system that monitors upstream and downstream signal quality on a continuous basis from a headend or hub site. It verifies the quality of downstream QAM and Analog CATV channels and ensures that the Return Path Ingress levels are within acceptable limits. realWORX integrates with the AT2500H Spectrum Analyzers and the optional CM Series test units for remote real-time ingress levels.
Fiber Optic Products
Scalable Test Toolkit (STT): It is a portable unit designed to test the core and metro optical networks. The STT supports SONET, SDH, OTN, GFP, LCAS, C/DWDM (Coarse/Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing), OTDR (Optical Time Domain Reflectometer), loss test set, and Ethernet/Gigabit Ethernet testing through a family of stackable test modules. The unit also features a Multi Services Analyzer (MSA) module which offers similar test functionality to its 3GMaster and NeTracker products. The STT offers analysis a
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SUNRISE TELECOM INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SUNRISE TELECOM INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SUNRISE TELECOM INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SUNRISE TELECOM INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SUNRISE TELECOM INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sunrise Telecom Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sunrise Telecom Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sunrise Telecom Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sunrise Telecom Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sunrise Telecom Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SUNRISE TELECOM INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SUNRISE TELECOM INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SUNRISE TELECOM INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SUNRISE TELECOM INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SUNRISE TELECOM INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SUNRISE TELECOM INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sunrise Telecom Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sunrise Telecom Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sunrise Telecom Inc. Major Shareholders
Sunrise Telecom Inc. History
Sunrise Telecom Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sunrise Telecom Inc. Offices and Representations
Sunrise Telecom Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sunrise Telecom Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sunrise Telecom Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Sunrise Telecom Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Sunrise Telecom Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sunrise Telecom Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sunrise Telecom Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sunrise Telecom Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Sunrise Telecom Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Sunrise Telecom Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sunrise Telecom Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sunrise Telecom Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?