- The report contains detailed information about GT Group Telecom, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for GT Group Telecom, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The GT Group Telecom, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes GT Group Telecom, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of GT Group Telecom, Inc. business.
About GT Group Telecom, Inc.
GT Group Telecom Inc (the Company) was incorporated in Canada in 1996 under the name BSC Broadband Solutions Corp. GT Group Telecom Services Corp. (GT Services) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Company and was amalgamated under the Canada Business Corporations Act on March 10, 1999. GT Group Telecom Services (USA) Corp. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Company and was incorporated under the in Nevada in 2000.
The Company controls and operates the largest independent national broadband network in Canada enabling it to provide reliable metropolitan and long haul services. Over its network, the company provides high-speed data, Internet, applications and voice services targeted primarily to small and medium businesses, large enterprises and telecommunications providers. The Companys data and Internet services include web hosting, unified messaging, collocation, content distributions and other value added Internet services. As part of its collocation services, the company house and manage computer and networking equipment for its data customers. The Company bundles its data services with traditional telecommunications products and services, including local area network extension and enhanced local and long distance voice services. The Company also sells dark fibre to other telecommunication providers. To serve the growing data and telecommunications markets, the company is continually expanding its fibre-optic network and selectively use fixed wireless and digital subscriber line technologies to extend the reach of its network. The Company has been providing high speed data, Internet and voice services in all five of its initial markets of Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal and Edmonton since February 2000.
Products and Services
Data services portfolio
Local Area Network Connect (also known as transparent LAN Service) a managed high-speed connection to an organizations local area network, for Internet connectivity (including common server capability) and/or connectivity between multiple local area networks delivered over fibre, wireless or digital subscriber technologies. Supported interfaces include ethernet at speeds up to 1 gigabit per second.
Carrier Private Lines Point-to-point connections over the companys network, targeting carriers rather than small businesses.
Internet services: The Company currently provides the following types of dedicated Internet services:
Business Internet Gateway: Internet connectivity packages for small and medium-sized businesses.
Internet Transit/Commercial Internet: High-speed, scalable Internet connectivity for Internet professionals who in turn support residential and business Internet users.
Enhanced and other data services: The Company currently provides and are continuing development efforts for a variety of innovative data products and services in order to act as a one-stop shop for all of its customers data needs, including the following:
Enhanced IP Services Multi protocol label switching to enable transport of different priorities of traffic such as video.
Data Hardware Resale and Maintenance Selling and maintaining routers, hubs and switches.
Application services portfolio
Application hosting services: The Company provides its business customers the opportunity to outsource their server and application needs to the company through several service offerings:
Applications Hosting: Turnkey Internet/Web server hosting packages as an outsourced solution to small and medium-sized businesses. This service includes all software, hardware and management required for a business website or for other general office applications.
Collocation: The physical space in close proximity to the companys network to colocate, host and/or manage servers or modem pools. This service includes space, power, security and optional management.
Content Distribution: Utilizing the Akamai global hosting platform to provide proactive caching for rich media websites.
Unified Messaging (Voicemail/Email): Integration of a business voicemail and email services to act as a single message center; complete with faxing capabilities,
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GT GROUP TELECOM, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GT GROUP TELECOM, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GT GROUP TELECOM, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GT GROUP TELECOM, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GT GROUP TELECOM, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. GT Group Telecom, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of GT Group Telecom, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of GT Group Telecom, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. GT Group Telecom, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. GT Group Telecom, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GT GROUP TELECOM, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GT GROUP TELECOM, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GT GROUP TELECOM, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GT GROUP TELECOM, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GT GROUP TELECOM, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GT GROUP TELECOM, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
GT Group Telecom, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
GT Group Telecom, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
GT Group Telecom, Inc. Major Shareholders
GT Group Telecom, Inc. History
GT Group Telecom, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
GT Group Telecom, Inc. Offices and Representations
GT Group Telecom, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
GT Group Telecom, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
GT Group Telecom, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
GT Group Telecom, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
GT Group Telecom, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
GT Group Telecom, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
GT Group Telecom, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
GT Group Telecom, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
GT Group Telecom, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
GT Group Telecom, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
GT Group Telecom, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
GT Group Telecom, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?