- The report contains detailed information about Smart-Tek Solutions Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Smart-Tek Solutions Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Smart-Tek Solutions Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Smart-Tek Solutions Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Smart-Tek Solutions Inc. business.
About Smart-Tek Solutions Inc.
Smart-tek Solutions, Inc. engages in the design and development of radio frequency identification integration, monitoring, and tracking solutions. The company involves in the design, sale, installation, and service of security electronic hardware and software products primarily in the Greater Vancouver Area, Canada.
Products and Services
The company provides various systems, such as access control, alarm systems, closed circuit TV systems (CCTV), intercom, and data communication systems.
Through another subsidiary, Smart-Tek Automated Systems Inc., the company provides staffing and business processing services to small and medium sized businesses principally located in major business centers in the United States. The company also provides a range of financial services including: benefits and payroll administration, health and workers' compensation insurance programs, personnel records management, employer liability management, and full time and temporary staffing services. As part of its staffing services, Smart-Tek Automated would also provide recruitment, reference checks, initial interviews, pre-employment and random drug testing, and criminal background investigations.
The companys customers include developers, general and electrical contractors, hospitals, Crown Corporations, law enforcement agencies, and retail facilities.
Smart-tek Solutions, Inc. was incorporated in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SMART-TEK SOLUTIONS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SMART-TEK SOLUTIONS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SMART-TEK SOLUTIONS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SMART-TEK SOLUTIONS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SMART-TEK SOLUTIONS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Smart-Tek Solutions Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Smart-Tek Solutions Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Smart-Tek Solutions Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Smart-Tek Solutions Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Smart-Tek Solutions Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SMART-TEK SOLUTIONS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SMART-TEK SOLUTIONS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SMART-TEK SOLUTIONS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SMART-TEK SOLUTIONS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SMART-TEK SOLUTIONS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SMART-TEK SOLUTIONS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Smart-Tek Solutions Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Smart-Tek Solutions Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Smart-Tek Solutions Inc. Major Shareholders
Smart-Tek Solutions Inc. History
Smart-Tek Solutions Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Smart-Tek Solutions Inc. Offices and Representations
Smart-Tek Solutions Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Smart-Tek Solutions Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Smart-Tek Solutions Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Smart-Tek Solutions Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Smart-Tek Solutions Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Smart-Tek Solutions Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Smart-Tek Solutions Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Smart-Tek Solutions Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Smart-Tek Solutions Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Smart-Tek Solutions Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Smart-Tek Solutions Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Smart-Tek Solutions Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?