- The report contains detailed information about Smart Energy Solutions Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Smart Energy Solutions Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Smart Energy Solutions Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Smart Energy Solutions Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Smart Energy Solutions Inc. business.
About Smart Energy Solutions Inc.
Smart Energy Solutions, Inc. produces electronic controls for vehicle batteries.
The companys products are its Battery Brain products, which are intended to keep the batteries from discharging to the point that the vehicle cannot be started. It is also intended to prevent the vehicle from being started without using the ignition system by what is commonly known as hot wiring.
The Battery Brain is a small, box-shaped device attached to the battery of a motor vehicle and performs two functions for the motor vehicle, including prevention of battery failure and protection from theft. If the Battery Brain is attached to a car battery, and the cars operator leaves the lights on while the car is turned off, the Battery Brain prevents the battery from failing, so that the car can be started again without having to recharge its battery. It works by preventing a battery from becoming drained below the level necessary for it to function. The Battery Brain detects when the battery reaches such point and it automatically disconnects the power from the battery.
The company has developed software and switching applications that can be used to monitor energy storage for alternative energy applications in wind, solar, and hydrogen generation, as well as a controlled interface to the power grid.
The company also developed an application that allows its technology to use as an intelligent circuit breaker providing safety against electrical shorts that are responsible for vehicle fires.
The companys activities are focused on the nine market segments, including automotive retail; automotive dealers; automotive original equipment manufacturers; automotive specialty; fleets; military; heavy truck/bus; motor home/recreational vehicle; and marine. It distributes its products in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Mexico, Asia, and Israel.
The company was incorporated in 1999. It was formerly known as Datigen.com, Inc. and changed its name to Smart Energy Solutions, Inc. in 2005.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SMART ENERGY SOLUTIONS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SMART ENERGY SOLUTIONS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SMART ENERGY SOLUTIONS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SMART ENERGY SOLUTIONS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SMART ENERGY SOLUTIONS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Smart Energy Solutions Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Smart Energy Solutions Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Smart Energy Solutions Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Smart Energy Solutions Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Auto Parts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Smart Energy Solutions Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SMART ENERGY SOLUTIONS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SMART ENERGY SOLUTIONS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SMART ENERGY SOLUTIONS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SMART ENERGY SOLUTIONS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SMART ENERGY SOLUTIONS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SMART ENERGY SOLUTIONS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Smart Energy Solutions Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Smart Energy Solutions Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Smart Energy Solutions Inc. Major Shareholders
Smart Energy Solutions Inc. History
Smart Energy Solutions Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Smart Energy Solutions Inc. Offices and Representations
Smart Energy Solutions Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Smart Energy Solutions Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Smart Energy Solutions Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Smart Energy Solutions Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Auto Parts Industry Statistics
Smart Energy Solutions Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Smart Energy Solutions Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Smart Energy Solutions Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Smart Energy Solutions Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Smart Energy Solutions Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Smart Energy Solutions Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Smart Energy Solutions Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Smart Energy Solutions Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?