- The report contains detailed information about Simclar Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Simclar Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Simclar Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Simclar Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Simclar Inc. business.
About Simclar Inc.
Simclar, Inc. is a contract manufacturer of electronic and electro-mechanical products primarily in the United States. The company provides electronics manufacturing services (EMS) to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in the data processing, telecommunications, instrumentation, and food preparation equipment industries.
The company's products are manufactured to customer specifications and designed for OEMs in the data processing, telecommunications, instrumentation and food preparation equipment industries. Its custom-designed products include complex printed circuit boards (PCBs), conventional and molded cables, wire harnesses, backplanes, and electro-mechanical assemblies. The company provides OEMs with value-added, contract manufacturing services and total systems assembly and integration. It also delivers manufacturing and test engineering services and materials management, with service-oriented manufacturing and assembly services for its customers high-tech changing products.
Products and Services
The company manufactures approximately 1,000 products, including finished products, sub-assemblies, molded and non-molded cable assemblies, wire harnesses, printed circuit boards (PCBs), injection molded and electronic assembly products, for approximately 100 OEM customers.
Printed Circuit Boards (PCB)
PCB assemblies are electronic assemblies consisting of a basic printed circuit laminate with electronic components including diodes, resistors, capacitors and transistors, inserted and wave soldered. The PCBs produced by the company includes pin-through-hole assemblies, low and medium volume surface mount technology assemblies, and mixed technology PCBs, which include multilayer PCBs.
Simclar (Mexico), Inc. operates a manufacturing facility in Matamoros, Mexico, through a wholly-owned subsidiary, Simclar de México, S.A. de C.V. This Matamoros facility provides PCB manufacturing capacity similar to the companys Ohio facility. Simclar (Mexico) is an international value added provider of comprehensive electronic manufacturing services to OEMs serving the, industrial controls, medical, power equipment and automotive industries.
Cable and Harness Assemblies
The company offers various custom manufactured cable and harness assemblies for molded and mechanical applications. Its assemblies include multiconductor, ribbon, co-axial cable, and discrete wire harness assemblies. It uses in-line inspection and computerized automated test equipment. The company maintains various standard tooling for D-Subminiature, DIN connectors and phono connectors. D-Subminiatures are connectors which are over-molded with the imprint of the customers name and part number. DIN connectors are circular connectors consisting of two to four pairs of wires used for computer keyboards.
Flat ribbon cable or ribbon cable assemblies are cables with wires (conductors) on the same plane with connectors at each end. Flat ribbon cables are used in computer assemblies and instrumentation.
Discrete cable assemblies are wires with contacts and connectors. Harnesses are prefabricated wiring with insulation and terminals ready to be attached to connectors.
Contract manufacturing involves the manufacture of finished assemblies with all sheet metal, power supplies, fans, PCBs as well as sub-assemblies for integration into an OEMs finished products, such as speaker and lock-key assemblies and diode assemblies that consist of wire, connectors and diodes that are over-molded, packaged and bar coded for distribution. Its products can be designed and manufactured by the company through its computer-aided design system, engineering and supply procurement. The company develops manufacturing processes and tooling, and test sequences for new products of its customers. The company provides design and engineering services in the early stages of product development.
The company opened a second manufacturing facility in Matamoros, Mexico, providing additional capability to process soft-tooled sheet metal fabrication and finishing. Further expansion phases would include hard-tooled sheet metal fabrication, along with
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SIMCLAR INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SIMCLAR INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SIMCLAR INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SIMCLAR INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SIMCLAR INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Simclar Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Simclar Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Simclar Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Simclar Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Simclar Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SIMCLAR INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SIMCLAR INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SIMCLAR INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SIMCLAR INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SIMCLAR INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SIMCLAR INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Simclar Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Simclar Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Simclar Inc. Major Shareholders
Simclar Inc. History
Simclar Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Simclar Inc. Offices and Representations
Simclar Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Simclar Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Simclar Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Simclar Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Simclar Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Simclar Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Simclar Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Simclar Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Simclar Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Simclar Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Simclar Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Simclar Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?