- The report contains detailed information about Juniper Networks, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Juniper Networks, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Juniper Networks, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Juniper Networks, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Juniper Networks, Inc. business.
About Juniper Networks, Inc.
Juniper Networks, Inc. engages in the design, development, and sale of products and services that together provide its customers with network infrastructure that creates environments for accelerating the deployment of services and applications over a single network.
The companys segments include Infrastructure and Service Layer Technologies (SLT).
The Infrastructure Segment primarily offers routing and switching products that are used to control and direct network traffic from the core, through the edge, aggregation, and the customer premise equipment level. Infrastructure products include its Internet Protocol (IP) routing and carrier Ethernet routing portfolio, as well as its Ethernet switching portfolio.
The SLT segment offers solutions that meet a range of its customers priorities, from protecting the network itself, and protecting data on the network, to improving existing bandwidth and acceleration of applications across a distributed network. It offers a family of network security solutions that deliver security for enterprises, service providers, and government entities, including integrated firewall and VPN solutions, secure sockets layer (SSL) VPN appliances, and IDP appliances. It also offers complementary products and technologies to enable its customers to provide additional IP-based services and enhance the performance and security of their existing networks and applications.
T-Series, TX, JCS, and M-Series: The companys T-series core routers are primarily designed for core IP infrastructures and are also being sold into the multi-service environment. The TX and TX Plus products connect multiple T-series chassis to deliver multi-chassis scale in a single network node for core routing applications.
E-Series: The companys E-series products are a featured platform designed for the network edge with support for carrier-class routing, broadband subscriber management services and a set of IP services. Leveraging its JUNOSe operating system, the E-Series service delivery architecture enables service providers to deploy revenue-generating services to their customers. All E-series platforms offer a suite of routing protocols and provide scalable capacity for various users.
MX-Series: The MX-Series is a product family developed to address emerging Ethernet network architectures and services in service provider and enterprise networks.
EX-Series: The companys EX-series family expands its product portfolio running its JUNOS operating system to address the Ethernet switch market. Its EX-series switches are designed to enable customers to accelerate and simplify the way they install and manage business applications across their networks and improve network operations without comprising performance.
Services Gateway, Integrated Firewall, and VPN Solutions: The companys firewall and VPN systems and appliances are designed to provide integrated firewall, VPN, and denial of service protection capabilities for both enterprise environments and service provider network infrastructures. These products range from its SSG products, which combine LAN/WAN routing capabilities with unified threat management features, such as anti-virus, anti-spam, and Web filtering technologies, to its ISG and NetScreen series firewall and VPN systems, which are designed to deliver security in medium/large enterprise and carrier networks and data centers. In addition, the company offers the SRX-series of dynamic services gateways.
SSL VPN Appliances: The companys SSL VPN appliances are used to secure remote access for mobile employees, secure extranets for customers and partners, and secure intranets and are designed to be used in enterprise environments of various sizes.
IDP Appliances: The companys IDP appliances utilize advanced intrusion detection methods to increase the detect and prevent network attacks and also provide traffic processing and alarm collection, presentation, and forwarding. Once an attack is detected, its IDP appliances prevent the intrusion by dropping the packets or connection associated with the attack, reducing or eliminat
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. JUNIPER NETWORKS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. JUNIPER NETWORKS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. JUNIPER NETWORKS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. JUNIPER NETWORKS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. JUNIPER NETWORKS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Juniper Networks, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Juniper Networks, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Juniper Networks, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Juniper Networks, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Juniper Networks, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. JUNIPER NETWORKS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. JUNIPER NETWORKS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. JUNIPER NETWORKS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. JUNIPER NETWORKS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. JUNIPER NETWORKS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. JUNIPER NETWORKS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Juniper Networks, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Juniper Networks, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Juniper Networks, Inc. Major Shareholders
Juniper Networks, Inc. History
Juniper Networks, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Juniper Networks, Inc. Offices and Representations
Juniper Networks, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Juniper Networks, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Juniper Networks, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Juniper Networks, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Juniper Networks, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Juniper Networks, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Juniper Networks, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Juniper Networks, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Juniper Networks, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Juniper Networks, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Juniper Networks, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Juniper Networks, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?