- The report contains detailed information about Xplore Technologies Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Xplore Technologies Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Xplore Technologies Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Xplore Technologies Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Xplore Technologies Corp. business.
About Xplore Technologies Corp.
Xplore Technologies Corp. engineers, develops, integrates, and markets rugged mobile computing systems in North America and Europe.
The companys family of iX rugged tablet personal computers (PC) comprises: the iX104C4 Plus Tablet PC with high performance processing power and multi-modal wireless communications; the iX104C4 Lite Tablet PC with reduced processing power for single purpose applications; the iX104C4M Military Tablet PC, which has been engineered and field-proven for mission critical and flight-line military applications; the iX104C4CR Rugged Clean Room Tablet PC, as well as the corresponding Clean Room X-Dock, which are sealed to prevent contamination in sensitive manufacturing environments; and the Armadillo System, which is an iX104C4M paired with an expandable active mounting dock for military applications.
The iX104C4 Plus Tablet PC is available in the following models: the Dual Mode with Intel Core Duo technology and both stylus and finger touch inputs; the AllVue with Intel Core Duo technology and AllVue LCD technology for enhanced view ability in all lighting conditions; and the Dual Mode with AllVue with Intel Core Solo technology, Dual Mode input capability and AllVue LCD technology for view ability in all lighting conditions. The iX104C4 Lite Tablet PC is available in the Dual Mode model.
The companys line of iX Tablet PCs are designed to operate in work environments, such as extreme temperatures, repeated vibrations or dirty and dusty conditions. Its systems can be fitted with a range of performance-matched accessories, including multiple docking station solutions, wireless connectivity alternatives, global positioning system modules, biometric, and smartcard modules, as well as traditional peripherals like keyboards, mouses, and cases.
The companys customers are distribution partners, such as computer companies, specialized system integrators, software vendors, distributors, value-added resellers, and end-users. Its distribution partners include computer companies, such as Dell, Inc.; specialized system integrators, such as Moxx Mobility, Psion Teklogix Inc., and Peak Technologies; and software vendors, such as Environmental Systems Research Institute.
The company targets different sectors, including logistics; utilities & energy; public safety; military; and field service.
The companys major customers include Dycom Industries, Inc.; Daimler AG; Meijer Inc.; Hydro One; Essent; Cincinnati Bell; Rochester; Santa Monica; Detroit; Cleveland Police Departments; multiple international organizations, including Air Berlin; U.S. Air Force; the Royal Dutch Air Force; Dycom; Boeing, and HydroChem.
The companys primary competitors in the mobile rugged computer market include Panasonic, General Dynamics Corp./Itronix, and DRS Technologies, Inc. It also faces competition from manufacturers of non-rugged mobile computers, such as Dell, Inc., Hewlett-Packard Company, Apple Computer, Inc., Sony, and Toshiba.
Xplore Technologies Corp. was founded in 1985.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. XPLORE TECHNOLOGIES CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. XPLORE TECHNOLOGIES CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. XPLORE TECHNOLOGIES CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. XPLORE TECHNOLOGIES CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. XPLORE TECHNOLOGIES CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Xplore Technologies Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Xplore Technologies Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Xplore Technologies Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Xplore Technologies Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Xplore Technologies Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. XPLORE TECHNOLOGIES CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. XPLORE TECHNOLOGIES CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. XPLORE TECHNOLOGIES CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. XPLORE TECHNOLOGIES CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. XPLORE TECHNOLOGIES CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. XPLORE TECHNOLOGIES CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Xplore Technologies Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Xplore Technologies Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Xplore Technologies Corp. Major Shareholders
Xplore Technologies Corp. History
Xplore Technologies Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Xplore Technologies Corp. Offices and Representations
Xplore Technologies Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Xplore Technologies Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Xplore Technologies Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Xplore Technologies Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Xplore Technologies Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Xplore Technologies Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Xplore Technologies Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Xplore Technologies Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Xplore Technologies Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Xplore Technologies Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Xplore Technologies Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Xplore Technologies Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?