- The report contains detailed information about PASSUR Aerospace, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for PASSUR Aerospace, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The PASSUR Aerospace, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes PASSUR Aerospace, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of PASSUR Aerospace, Inc. business.
About PASSUR Aerospace, Inc.
PASSUR Aerospace, Inc. provides business intelligence and predictive analytics solutions. The companys analytics are derived from its proprietary PASSUR Network of live flight information, updated every 4.6 seconds, which also incorporates decision support software, predictive analytics, and Web-delivered collaborative decision solutions.
The company delivers these tools primarily on Web dashboards, a single page or screen which aggregates different sets of information into a simplified presentation of performance indicators and exception alerts to support decisions and information useful in predicting future situations. The PASSUR products are protected by multiple patents and patent pending applications.
Products and Services
Collaborative Web portal Tools
PASSUR OPSnet: It is an Internet-based application designed to improve airport/airline/Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) coordination through instant communication, information sharing, and collaborative decision making among all parties during all weather conditions and especially during costly disruptions caused by weather, security events, and emergencies.
PASSUR Field Condition Reporting (FCR): It provides airport field conditions to operators. FCR eNotams integration module creates a link to the FAA's Flight Services NOTAM's office, allowing airport customers to file their NOTAM's electronically directly from the FCR page, creating a single point of entry and distribution - in the form of onscreen updates and e-mail alerts - for all NOTAM and non-NOTAM information.
PASSUR OPSnet Delayed Aircraft Assistance module: It provides alerts tools to manage aircraft experiencing extended delays on the ground (Stranded Aircraft).
PASSUR Portal: It provides a dashboard of real-time vital information on the status of the airport operation, and instant two-way communications.
FlightNewsLive: It is the passenger information display system with live graphics of terminal and en-route airspace traffic, national weather, and automated explanations for delays.
Application software services:
ATC Portal: It is an outcomes-based airspace program that enables airlines to determine, in real time, the airport arrival and departure rates based on various current and historical operational factors, using onscreen alerts, trend analysis, and decision support tools.
ATC Portal Predictive: It is a module of ATC Portal, which provides an 8-hour look ahead at the demand and capacity within an airspace operational environment, providing advance alerts and decision support to enable proactive prevention of diversions and changes in airspace management to increase arrival rates.
PASSUR Pulse Revenue: It provides a Web-based live and archived detailed, accurate landing report for airlines, airports, and Fixed Based Operators (FBOs, creating maximum revenue efficiency, as well as transparency and equity in the distribution of landing fees among airport users.
PASSUR Pulse Audit: It gives airports access to the activity reports of arrivals and departures, based on the PASSUR radar record and integrated database of flight information, including detailed owner/operator information, maximum certified weights by tail number, seat configurations, runway utilization, dwell times, and other details in aggregate and by individual flight.
PASSUR Pulse Proactive Billing: It allows airlines to log onto a secure Web site to view and download their landing fee reports, automatically generated by the PASSUR database of flight information. The program is hosted by the company and managed through online tools by the airport, including detailed reporting and invoicing tools, automatic aircraft weight calculations, and detailed owner/operator and aircraft information by flight.
RapidResponse: It provides the ability to immediately replay flight events with a high level of precision, specificity, and detail, thereby enabling airlines and airports to improve the safety of operations.
PASSUR Pulse Operations: It is a database of operational information for activity reporting and analysis.
PASSUR Insight: It is a takeoff-to-landing, Web-based tool that provides PASSUR terminal area information on a national flight tracking platform. PASSUR inSight is packaged with other PASSUR Web-based applications to provide a premium flight tracking airspace visualization capability.
AirportMonitor: It is a Web-based application that provides the communities surrounding an airport with live flight tracking and information as part of the airport's public relations, community outreach, and noise mitigation programs.
FlightPerform: It is a live flight tracking and airspace analysis and awareness system used by airports and airlines for real-time dispatch, arrivals, and facilities management.
Fuel Portal: It is a patent pending, provides improved methods to price and sell more fuel through data and analytics of aircraft fuel requirements.
Flight data products:
RightETA: It provides ETA and flight status feeds for real-time airline schedule management, airport Flight Information Display Systems (FIDS), Gate and Baggage Information Display Systems (GIDS and BIDS), and activity reports for operational analysis.
FlightSure: It provides information and software for integrated aircraft Noise Operations Monitoring Systems (NOMS).
Pulse Revenue Data Feed: It provides the data source for calculating landing fee reports and invoices in airport statistical and/or revenue management systems.
Data feeds for Airport Operational Databases (AODB's): Airports would incorporate the PASSUR AODB data feed to power a host of revenue, operational, and customer service applications within an airport.
The companys competitors include Sabre, Inc., ARINC, Sensis, SITA, Lochard Pty, LTD, and Era Corporation.
PASSUR Aerospace, Inc. was founded in 1967.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PASSUR AEROSPACE, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PASSUR AEROSPACE, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PASSUR AEROSPACE, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PASSUR AEROSPACE, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PASSUR AEROSPACE, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. PASSUR Aerospace, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of PASSUR Aerospace, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of PASSUR Aerospace, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. PASSUR Aerospace, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. PASSUR Aerospace, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PASSUR AEROSPACE, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PASSUR AEROSPACE, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PASSUR AEROSPACE, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PASSUR AEROSPACE, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PASSUR AEROSPACE, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PASSUR AEROSPACE, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
PASSUR Aerospace, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
PASSUR Aerospace, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
PASSUR Aerospace, Inc. Major Shareholders
PASSUR Aerospace, Inc. History
PASSUR Aerospace, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
PASSUR Aerospace, Inc. Offices and Representations
PASSUR Aerospace, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
PASSUR Aerospace, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
PASSUR Aerospace, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
PASSUR Aerospace, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
PASSUR Aerospace, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
PASSUR Aerospace, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
PASSUR Aerospace, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
PASSUR Aerospace, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
PASSUR Aerospace, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
PASSUR Aerospace, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
PASSUR Aerospace, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
PASSUR Aerospace, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?