- The report contains detailed information about BE Aerospace Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for BE Aerospace Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The BE Aerospace Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes BE Aerospace Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of BE Aerospace Inc. business.
About BE Aerospace Inc.
BE Aerospace, Inc. manufactures and markets cabin interior products for commercial aircraft and business jets worldwide. The company also distributes aerospace fasteners and consumables. In addition, it provides aircraft cabin interior reconfiguration and passenger-to-freighter conversion engineering services and component kits. It sells products directly to major airlines and airframe manufacturers and various general aviation customers.
Products and Services
The company operates in three segments: Commercial Aircraft, Consumables Management, and Business Jet.
Consumables Management Segment
This segment operates as a distributor and value added service provider of aerospace fasteners and consumables. It offers a line of aerospace hardware and inventory management services worldwide. It also distributes aerospace fasteners and consumables. With approximately 275,000 SKUs and next-day service, the company serves as a distributor for almost every major aerospace fastener manufacturer. Its service offerings include inventory management and replenishment, electronic data interchange, special packaging and bar-coding, parts kitting, quality assurance testing and purchasing assistance.
Commercial Aircraft Segment
This segment operates as a manufacturer of aircraft seats, offering a selection of first class, business class, tourist class and regional aircraft seats. A typical seat manufactured and sold by the company includes the seat frame, cushions, armrests, tray table and a variety of optional features such as adjustable lumbar supports, footrests, reading lights, head/neck supports, and other comfort amenities. It also integrates in-flight entertainment equipment into its seats, which is supplied to it by its customers or third party suppliers.
First and Business Classes: The companys line of first class sleeper seats incorporates full electric actuation, an electric ottoman, privacy panels and sidewall-mounted tables. Its business class seats incorporate features developed approximately 25 years of seating design. The business class seats include electrical or mechanical actuation, PC power ports, telephones, leg rests, adjustable lumbar cushions, four-way adjustable headrests and fiber optic reading lights.
Tourist Class and Regional Jet Seats: The company manufactures tourist class seats and regional aircraft seats.
Spares: The company operates as a manufacturer of interior systems for both narrow and wide-body aircraft, offering a selection of coffee and beverage makers, water boilers, liquid containers, ovens, refrigeration equipment, oxygen delivery systems and a variety of other interior components.
Oxygen Delivery Systems: The company operates as a manufacturer of oxygen storage, distribution and delivery systems for both commercial and business jet aircraft. It has the capability to both produce all required components and to fully integrate overhead passenger service units with either chemical or gaseous oxygen equipment. Its oxygen equipment has been approved for use on all Boeing and Airbus aircraft and is also found on essentially all general aviation and VIP aircraft. Airbus has also selected the company to provide similar technology on its passenger and crew oxygen systems for the A350 XWB.
Coffee Makers/Water Boilers: The company operates as a manufacturer of aircraft coffee and beverage makers. It manufactures a line of coffee makers, including the Endura beverage maker, coffee warmers and water boilers, and a Combi Unit, which would both brew coffee and boil water for tea. It also manufactures a cappuccino/espresso maker.
Ovens: The company operates as a manufacturer of a line of specialized ovens, including convection ovens, and steam ovens and warming ovens. Its DS Steam Oven uses a method of preparing in-flight food by maintaining constant temperature and moisture in the food. Its DS Steam Oven addresses the airlines' need to provide a range of food offerings.
Refrigeration Equipment: The company engages in the design, manufacture and supply of commercial aircraft refrigeration equipment. It manufactures self-contained wine and beverage chillers, refrigerators/fre
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BE AEROSPACE INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BE AEROSPACE INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BE AEROSPACE INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BE AEROSPACE INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BE AEROSPACE INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. BE Aerospace Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of BE Aerospace Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of BE Aerospace Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. BE Aerospace Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Aerospace and Defense Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. BE Aerospace Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BE AEROSPACE INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BE AEROSPACE INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BE AEROSPACE INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BE AEROSPACE INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BE AEROSPACE INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BE AEROSPACE INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
BE Aerospace Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
BE Aerospace Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
BE Aerospace Inc. Major Shareholders
BE Aerospace Inc. History
BE Aerospace Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
BE Aerospace Inc. Offices and Representations
BE Aerospace Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
BE Aerospace Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
BE Aerospace Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
BE Aerospace Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Aerospace and Defense Industry Statistics
BE Aerospace Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
BE Aerospace Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
BE Aerospace Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
BE Aerospace Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
BE Aerospace Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
BE Aerospace Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
BE Aerospace Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
BE Aerospace Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?