- The report contains detailed information about Orsus Xelent Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Orsus Xelent Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Orsus Xelent Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Orsus Xelent Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Orsus Xelent Technologies Inc. business.
About Orsus Xelent Technologies Inc.
Orsus Xelent Technologies, Inc. engages in the design and distribution of cellular phones for retail and wholesale distribution in the Peoples Republic of China. The company is also known as Orsus Cellular within the industry.
Products and Services
The company outsources the manufacturing of its products to unaffiliated third parties. Once its products have been manufactured, they are delivered to a network of unaffiliated national sales distributors and dealers that, in turn, distribute its products to provincial sales distributors and dealers and these provincial sales distributors and dealers distribute its products to retailers throughout the Peoples Republic of China.
The company has introduced the wristphone that combined wrist watch and mobile phone. It offers single color dual screen mobiles, models F16 and F18, and a dual screen multi-color screen mobile, model FG25. In response to customer preferences, it also equipped models F16 and F18 with cameras, laying the foundation for its research and development on camera and video functions. It has introduced various models of 300,000 pixel camera mobile products, including models FG830, FG850, OS83, OS85, OS70, OS86, and M851. The company also offers the 1M camera mobiles, models OSM62, and OSM72. It also offers various multimedia mobiles, such as K600, X188, and D8120. It offers X180 mobile information terminals to meet the markets demand for information office products, providing swift and convenient mobile terminal products for industrial application, and specific customers, such as China Unicom. It has also developed various models of Global System for Mobile communications/ GPRS mobiles, including models N3200 and H8801.
The companys cellular phones are equipped with various features, such as 1.8 to 2.8-inch CSTN (color super twisted nematic) and TFT (thin film transistor) dual-color displays; capabilities for approximately 160 minutes of video recording, and approximately 3 million pixel photography; moving picture experts group audio layer III (MP3), moving picture experts group audio layer IV (MPEG4), and universal disk (U disk) support; dual stereo speakers; e-mail and multimedia messaging; between 40 and 64 polyphonic ring tones; slim bar-phone and flip-phone technology with ultra-thin lightweight design; and handwriting and PDA functions.
The companys strategic partners include CEC Mobile Co., Ltd. (CECM), Beijing Xingwang Shidai Tech & Trading Co., Ltd. (XWSD), and CECT-Chinacom Communications Co., Ltd. (CECT-Chinacom). CECM manufactures its cellular phone products and also resells its products to its provincial and national sales distributors and dealers through its own sales network. XWSD sells its cellular phones to provincial distributors, city distributors, and dealers.
The companys strategic partners, such as Spreadtrum Communication (Shanghai) Inc. (SCI), develop 2.5G and 3G integrated circuits and provide 2.5G GPRS and 3G TD-SCDMA chipset and software development platforms and solutions.
The company faces substantial competition from other wireless phone manufacturers, such as Nokia, Samsung, and Motorola. In addition, it faces competition from the domestic cellular phone producers, such as Tianyu, Huawei, Lenovo, ZTE, Oppo, Changhong, and Gionee.
Orsus Xelent Technologies, Inc. was founded in 2003.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ORSUS XELENT TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ORSUS XELENT TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ORSUS XELENT TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ORSUS XELENT TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ORSUS XELENT TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Orsus Xelent Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Orsus Xelent Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Orsus Xelent Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Orsus Xelent Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Orsus Xelent Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ORSUS XELENT TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ORSUS XELENT TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ORSUS XELENT TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ORSUS XELENT TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ORSUS XELENT TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ORSUS XELENT TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Orsus Xelent Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Orsus Xelent Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Orsus Xelent Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
Orsus Xelent Technologies Inc. History
Orsus Xelent Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Orsus Xelent Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
Orsus Xelent Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Orsus Xelent Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Orsus Xelent Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Orsus Xelent Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Orsus Xelent Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Orsus Xelent Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Orsus Xelent Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Orsus Xelent Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Orsus Xelent Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Orsus Xelent Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Orsus Xelent Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Orsus Xelent Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?