- The report contains detailed information about Nighthawk Systems Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Nighthawk Systems Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Nighthawk Systems Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Nighthawk Systems Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Nighthawk Systems Inc. business.
About Nighthawk Systems Inc.
Nighthawk Systems, Inc. provides wireless and IP-based control solutions for the utility and hospitality industries. It sells products to enterprise customers that leverage wireless networks to enable centralized, on-demand control of remote equipment.
POWER CONTROL PRODUCTS
The Power Controls Division gives electric utilities the ability to control electrical service at the meter and to individual appliances, such as air conditioners, hot water heaters, and pool pumps. The company's power control products automate the manual process of pushing a power button, flipping a switch, or plugging in/unplugging an electrical cord.
The company offers whole-house disconnect product (CEO700) and load-control units (PT1LC).
CEO700: The CEO700 is an integrated wireless remote power connect/disconnect package that does not interfere with automated meter reading (AMR) programs. CEO700 is suited for troubled accounts, seasonal use buildings, student apartment complexes, and remote safety disconnect.
PT1LC: Load control programs are commonly put in place at electric utilities to avoid power shortages within their grids during peak demand periods and the need to purchase expensive energy on the spot market. Designed for utility load control programs, the PT1LC remote control switch uses wireless signals from commercial and private networks for wide area control of residential and commercial loads. Northern utilities typically install load control devices on electric hot water heaters, while Southern utilities typically place them on air conditioners. The company serves approximately 50 electric utility customers in 23 states.
Wireless Service Providers
The company's products that have been developed and deployed for this market segment include: NH100 and NH8.
NH100: The NH100 allows a user to remotely control power to device that can be plugged into a standard household outlet. It can be accessed from a telephone, and come programmed with a power cycling function that allows the user to call it once, and has the unit power down and subsequently power up a device. The unit is often used to reboot routers. The NH100s smaller size and its ability to incorporate an external antenna make it perfect for inclusion with telecom equipment in an enclosure on a pole or tower.
NH8: Designed with the ISP, Data Center, or computer user in mind, the NH8 also allows the user to reboot locked up equipment remotely. The NH8 comes standard in a 19 inches rack mount, 2U form factor.
The company's solutions enable the remote activation of intermittent warning signs, such as ICY ROAD and LOW VISIBILITY AHEAD and also allow the customer to remotely manage weigh station accessibility and activate processes, such as bridge de-icing systems.
FAS8: The FAS8, which is a modified PT1000 placed in a custom enclosure for placement in a firehouse, is the primary product for firehouse automation. It is capable of activating approximately 8 electric devices within a firehouse or other facility or individually. The FAS8 enables the simultaneous transmission of a digital message to a serial printer within a firehouse directly from the 911 system operator.
EA1: Designed for rural and smaller urban volunteer fire districts, the EA1 is a solution for alerting fire fighters at the station or volunteers in their homes. The EA1 would activate a built-in audible alarm and 15 amp electrical device, such as a lamp that is plugged into the faceplate outlet. It can print out instructions to the firefighter. Other options include a strobe light and digital message delivery to an LED sign or a printer.
EAU: The Emergency Alert Unit (EAU) serves multiple purposes within the emergency notification market. It serves primarily as a method of alerting groups of people in public locations or security offices of public facilities. In this application, the EAU is desk or wall mounted and is installed in high-traffic locations or security offices. The EAU is the companys product for emergency notification of the general public and customers indicate it would be used for various emergency
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NIGHTHAWK SYSTEMS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NIGHTHAWK SYSTEMS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NIGHTHAWK SYSTEMS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NIGHTHAWK SYSTEMS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NIGHTHAWK SYSTEMS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Nighthawk Systems Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Nighthawk Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Nighthawk Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Nighthawk Systems Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Nighthawk Systems Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NIGHTHAWK SYSTEMS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NIGHTHAWK SYSTEMS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NIGHTHAWK SYSTEMS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NIGHTHAWK SYSTEMS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NIGHTHAWK SYSTEMS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NIGHTHAWK SYSTEMS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Nighthawk Systems Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Nighthawk Systems Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Nighthawk Systems Inc. Major Shareholders
Nighthawk Systems Inc. History
Nighthawk Systems Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Nighthawk Systems Inc. Offices and Representations
Nighthawk Systems Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Nighthawk Systems Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Nighthawk Systems Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Nighthawk Systems Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Nighthawk Systems Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Nighthawk Systems Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Nighthawk Systems Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Nighthawk Systems Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Nighthawk Systems Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Nighthawk Systems Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Nighthawk Systems Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Nighthawk Systems Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?