- The report contains detailed information about NHS Health Solutions, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for NHS Health Solutions, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The NHS Health Solutions, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes NHS Health Solutions, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of NHS Health Solutions, Inc. business.
About NHS Health Solutions, Inc.
Coinless Systems, Inc. and subsidiary (the Company) is a developer, manufacturer and supplier of coinless technology and products for the gaming industry. Its principal products are paper and UVAShield coated tickets for coinless gaming machines and "Scan After Print", a patented process that instantly verifies and ensures the accuracy of bar coded tickets at the slot machine as well as the cashier cage.
Coinless has historically placed its primary focus on development of verification technology of bar code printers for use in gaming devices. By using the Coinless patented Scan After Print technology it is possible to verify that critical printed information is accurate and recognizable by the various redemption and recognition systems deployed throughout the gaming environment. This real-time quality assurance of the printing process is designed to prevent gaming devices from dispensing invalid payment tickets to patrons. Operationally, the efficiency of the ticket printing process is increased significantly as a result of real-time quality maintenance. Coinless currently holds two patents on Scan After Print for printer devices used in slot machines.
PRODUCTS AND PROCESSES
Coinless' current business operations revolve around the manufacture and distribution of slot tickets with the UVA Shield Coating and the licensing of the '832' Scan After Print technology.
SLOT TICKETS WITH UVA SHIELD COATING. In an effort to increase the reliability and efficiency of the ticket process, Coinless has a license to market and distribute the UVA Shield Coating. Coinless does not own the technology used in the UVA Shield Coating. The UVA Shield Coating will be manufactured by the licensor. Coinless intends to purchase the coating from the licensor for resale. The UVA-Shield coating also protects the ticket from ultraviolet rays, wetness or alcohol spills and is scratch resistant. Coating tickets with the UVA Shield formula also reduces wear and tear on the thermal printer print head and minimizes paper dust deposits. The UVA Shield coating has been specially designed to minimize the overall maintenance of printing hardware on the gaming floor while providing aesthetically pleasing ticket stock in the industry.
'832' SCAN AFTER PRINT TECHNOLOGY. Coinless currently holds two patents on Scan After Print for printer devices used in slot machines. These are the only two patents in existence for verification of a bar coded ticket. Currently, Coinless has two manufactures of printers in the gaming industry licensed to pay Coinless a fee for every verification printer that is manufactured using a bar code reader as a means of verification. These licensing agreements are in effect for the next ten years. The company also has entered into non-revenue licensing agreements with slot manufactures in the gaming industry representing 98% of the total machines. These agreements give the slot manufactures the right to install printers, with verification, as long as the printer is purchased directly from a Coinless approved licensed supplier.
Coinless has also commenced a program of contacting the gaming regulatory agencies throughout the United States and selling them on the importance of Scan After Print and requesting they mandate into their individual regulations that every printer must have this verification option.
The UVAShield coating is designed to extend the readability life of the ticket for up to ten years. Many regulatory agencies are mandating, in their regulations, that tickets must be readable for at least five years.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NHS HEALTH SOLUTIONS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NHS HEALTH SOLUTIONS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NHS HEALTH SOLUTIONS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NHS HEALTH SOLUTIONS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NHS HEALTH SOLUTIONS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. NHS Health Solutions, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of NHS Health Solutions, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of NHS Health Solutions, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. NHS Health Solutions, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. NHS Health Solutions, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NHS HEALTH SOLUTIONS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NHS HEALTH SOLUTIONS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NHS HEALTH SOLUTIONS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NHS HEALTH SOLUTIONS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NHS HEALTH SOLUTIONS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NHS HEALTH SOLUTIONS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
NHS Health Solutions, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
NHS Health Solutions, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
NHS Health Solutions, Inc. Major Shareholders
NHS Health Solutions, Inc. History
NHS Health Solutions, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
NHS Health Solutions, Inc. Offices and Representations
NHS Health Solutions, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
NHS Health Solutions, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
NHS Health Solutions, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
NHS Health Solutions, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
NHS Health Solutions, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
NHS Health Solutions, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
NHS Health Solutions, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
NHS Health Solutions, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
NHS Health Solutions, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
NHS Health Solutions, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
NHS Health Solutions, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
NHS Health Solutions, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?