- The report contains detailed information about Ramtron International Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ramtron International Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ramtron International Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ramtron International Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ramtron International Corp. business.
About Ramtron International Corp.
Ramtron International Corporation engages in the design, development, and marketing of specialized semiconductor memory, microcontrollers, and integrated semiconductor solutions. The company integrates analog and mixed-signal functions, such as microprocessor supervision, tamper detection, timekeeping, and power failure detection onto a single device with its F-RAM.
The company offers solutions used by customers for a range of applications in the metering, computing and information systems, automotive, communications, consumer and industrial, and scientific and medical markets. Its product portfolio includes stand-alone products, integrated products, and microcontroller devices.
The company has expanded its F-RAM product line to include various interfaces and densities, which include serial and parallel interfaces; package types; and 4-kilobit, 16-kilobit, 64-kilobit, 256-kilobit, 1-megabit, 2-megabit, and 4-megabit densities.
The companys serial and parallel memories contain industry-standard interfaces that are used in electronic applications. System designers use serial memories to collect data.
Integrated Mixed-Signal Products
The companys integrated F-RAM products, called processor companions, are single-chip solutions that replace individual system components. The processor companion family is the most integrated F-RAM product line developed and provides on a single chip the most commonly needed system functions for various applications. Processor companions combine nonvolatile F-RAM with analog and mixed-signal circuitry, such as a real-time clock (RTC), a processor supervisor, and other commonly needed peripheral functions. Processor Companions are available in various memory density and mixed-signal feature configurations. Processor companions are used in similar applications to its serial and parallel F-RAM memory technologies but provide system's functions with a single device.
The companys integrated F-RAM microcontrollers are mixed-signal 8051 microcontrollers that offer a solution for a range of signal conditioning, data acquisition and control applications. These products include on-chip analog peripherals such as a pulse width modulators (used as digital-to-analog (D/A) converters), a voltage reference, a programmable source, an uncommitted operational amplifier, digital potentiometers and an analog switch, making them data acquisition System-on-Chip (SoC) devices.
Wireless Memory and RFID Products
The companys wireless memory products can read from and written to via wireless connections to the host system. The companys semiconductor products, which use memory and concluded that a new class of F-RAM enabled wireless memories, could capitalize on the emerging need for high-performance mobile data collection and storage. One method of enabling wireless access to F-RAM memory is to add standardized wireless protocols, such as those commonly used for radio frequency identification (RFID) applications.
In 2009, the company entered into a foundry services agreement with International Business Machines Corporation (IBM). Pursuant to the agreement, its F-RAM semiconductor process technology would be installed in IBM's Burlington, Vermont, advanced wafer manufacturing facility to produce its products on IBM's standard 180-nanometer CMOS wafer process.
The company announced the FM24CL32 and FM24L256, which are 32-Kilobit (Kb) and 256Kb, 2.7- to 3.6-volt nonvolatile F-RAM memory devices with a high-speed serial I2C memory interface. The devices provide high-performance data collection memory in a small, 8-pin package.
The company also announced its 4-megabit (Mb) and 8Mb F-RAM memories in a streamlined FBGA package. The FM22LD16 and FM23MLD16 are 4Mb and 8Mb, 3-volt, parallel nonvolatile RAMs in 48-pin ball grid array (FBGA) packages that target battery-backed SRAM replacement in industrial control systems, such as robotics, network and data storage applications, multi-function printers, auto navigation systems, and a host of other SRAM-based system designs.
Sales and Marketing
The companys sales regions include the Americas, Europe, Asia/Pacific, and Japan. In addition to its Colorado Springs, Colorado, headquarters facility and its California design and engineering facility, the company maintains sales and customer service personnel in Canada, Japan, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan and China. The company has distribution and/or manufacturers representative relationships with approximately 60 companies worldwide, including the Americas, Europe, Japan and Asia/Pacific.
The company serves direct customers worldwide, including OEMs and subcontract manufacturers. Additionally, its distributors sell to customers worldwide, through which the company indirectly serve a base of customers.
The companys microcontroller products compete with products offered by semiconductor manufacturers such as Renasas, Freescale, Microchip, NEC, Atmel, NXP and Zilog.
Ramtron International Corporation was incorporated in 1984.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RAMTRON INTERNATIONAL CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RAMTRON INTERNATIONAL CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RAMTRON INTERNATIONAL CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RAMTRON INTERNATIONAL CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RAMTRON INTERNATIONAL CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ramtron International Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ramtron International Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ramtron International Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ramtron International Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ramtron International Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. RAMTRON INTERNATIONAL CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RAMTRON INTERNATIONAL CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RAMTRON INTERNATIONAL CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RAMTRON INTERNATIONAL CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RAMTRON INTERNATIONAL CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RAMTRON INTERNATIONAL CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ramtron International Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ramtron International Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ramtron International Corp. Major Shareholders
Ramtron International Corp. History
Ramtron International Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ramtron International Corp. Offices and Representations
Ramtron International Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ramtron International Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ramtron International Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Ramtron International Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Ramtron International Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ramtron International Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ramtron International Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ramtron International Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Ramtron International Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Ramtron International Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ramtron International Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ramtron International Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?