- The report contains detailed information about MidgardXXI Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for MidgardXXI Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The MidgardXXI Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes MidgardXXI Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of MidgardXXI Inc. business.
About MidgardXXI Inc.
MidgardXXI Inc. provides tape storage solutions to customers. The company offers tape storage, media and automation solutions for workstations, midrange servers and enterprise storage networks.
The company has a worldwide network of Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), distributors and resellers, including partners such as IBM, Fujitsu Siemens Computers, Apple Computer, Tech Data, Imation, Ingram Micro and CDW.
VXA Packet Technology: Packet Technology enables VXA Packet drives, autoloaders, and tapes to read and write data in small, digital packets similar to the Internet, providing restore integrity, more transfer speeds and scalable tape capacities. VXA-2 Packet drives and autoloaders deliver transfer speeds up to 43GB (compressed2) per hour, allowing network administrators to backup 160GB (compressed3) of data (equal to one VXA-2 tape) in less than four hours.
VXA Packet Technology provides a digital solution to common problems associated with track-based tape technology. It is a tape backup system that writes and reads in digital data packets.
LTO (Ultrium) Technology: The Companys ExaBotics patented robotics, makes its automation products feature LTO (Ultrium) technology.
MammothTape Technology: The company discontinued the manufacture and sale of Mammoth related drive and automation products in 2005.
Automation and Exabotics
The company also offers and supports automated tape drive libraries. These automation products incorporate one or more tape drives and multiple media cartridges to provide more data capacities than using a single drive and, with one drive, more data transfer rates.
The company sells various types of media cartridges, and cleaning cartridges and data cartridge holders, for the companys tape drive and automation products. The media produced by multiple third parties, is available in different lengths and formats to handle various data storage requirements.
VXA Media: The company offers for sale two types of media cartridges for use with its VXA Packet Technology products. V Tape was the primary version of VXA tape cartridges released for use with VXA-1 and VXA-2 Packet Drives and autoloaders. X Tape is the newest version of media cartridges designed for use with VXA-2 drives and autoloaders. V Tapes and X Tapes share similar cartridge shells, come in various tape lengths, utilize AME (Advanced Metal Evaporative) media and offer the same read/write speeds and capacities.
AME Media with SmartClean: AME media with SmartClean technology is available for use with M2 tape drives and includes a section of cleaning tape at the beginning of each data cartridge. The company specifically designed this cleaning tape to remove chemical films that can build up on recording heads.
The companys suppliers include Hitachi Ubiquitous Company, ESGW International Limited, Solectron Company, Matsushita Electric Industrial Co. Ltd., TDK Corporation, Sony Corporation.
The company markets its products worldwide through distributors, resellers and OEMs. It sells its new hardware products initially to distributors and resellers who evaluate, integrate, and adopt new technologies more rapidly. The companys major customers include IBM, Imation, Fujitsu Siemens Computers, Apple Computer, Tech Data, Ingram Micro and CDW.
The companys tape drives face competition from Quantum, Hewlett Packard, Sony and the LTO Consortium.
The companys automation products face competition from companies, such as Advanced Digital Information Corporation, Quantum, Overland Data, Sun Microsystems and QualStar. The companys media products face competition from Sony.
The company was incorporated in 1985. It was formerly known as Exabyte Corporation and it changed its name to MidgardXXI Inc. in 2007.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MIDGARDXXI INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MIDGARDXXI INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MIDGARDXXI INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MIDGARDXXI INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MIDGARDXXI INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. MidgardXXI Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of MidgardXXI Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of MidgardXXI Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. MidgardXXI Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. MidgardXXI Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MIDGARDXXI INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MIDGARDXXI INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MIDGARDXXI INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MIDGARDXXI INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MIDGARDXXI INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MIDGARDXXI INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
MidgardXXI Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
MidgardXXI Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
MidgardXXI Inc. Major Shareholders
MidgardXXI Inc. History
MidgardXXI Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
MidgardXXI Inc. Offices and Representations
MidgardXXI Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
MidgardXXI Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
MidgardXXI Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
MidgardXXI Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
MidgardXXI Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
MidgardXXI Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
MidgardXXI Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
MidgardXXI Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
MidgardXXI Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
MidgardXXI Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
MidgardXXI Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
MidgardXXI Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?