- The report contains detailed information about NetApp, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for NetApp, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The NetApp, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes NetApp, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of NetApp, Inc. business.
About NetApp, Inc.
NetApp, Inc. provides storage and data management solutions. The company offers solutions for storing, managing, protecting, and archiving business data. It also provides global service and support.
The companys products and services are designed to meet the requirements and service levels of large enterprises and their business applications. It partners with Cisco Systems, Inc., IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, SAP Corporation, Symantec Corporation, and VMware, Inc. to develop integrated solutions that optimize the performance of customers applications and their infrastructure. In addition, its products have been designed to satisfy the demands of computing and technical data center applications, offering solutions used in the design of semiconductors and automobiles, as well as graphics rendering and seismic exploration.
Data ONTAP Software
The companys Fabric-Attached Storage (FAS) and V-Series storage solutions are based on Data ONTAP, an operating system that supports any mix of storage area network (SAN), network-attached storage (NAS) and Internet Small Computer System Interface (iSCSI) environments concurrently. This unified storage software platform is compatible with UNIX, Linux, Windows, and Web environments. The Data ONTAP operating system provides the foundation to build a shared storage infrastructure and an enterprise-wide data fabric for the breadth of business applications and data storage and protection requirements.
The company offers a portfolio of efficiency technologies to its customers. Its technologies include FlexVol technology, which enables storage architectures to achieve higher utilization using flexible volumes that do not require repartitioning of physical storage space; FlexClone technology, which enables data cloning using logical copies that do not require additional physical storage space, and allows for instant replication of data volumes and data sets; and Deduplication technology, which provides the ability to eliminate duplicate data with in primary and secondary disk storage environments.
Storage Management and Application Integration Software
The companys management software family of products provides a range of storage and data management tools. It has four suites of products targeted to different IT administrative roles: Storage Suite, Server Suite, Database Suite, and Application Suite. The software products with in these suites are integrated with database and business application software from partners, such as Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, and VMware, to optimize the performance of those applications on its storage systems. The companys product offering extends into data center automation, which provides the capability to monitor service levels, manage performance, and support change management in complex enterprise SAN environments.
FAS Storage Systems Family
The companys family of networked storage systems provides access to a range of enterprise data for users on various platforms. The FAS 6000, FAS 3000, and the FAS 2000 series of fabric-attached enterprise storage systems are designed to consolidate UNIX, Windows, NAS, iSCSI, SAN, and Web data in central locations running over standard connection types: Gigabit Ethernet, FC, and parallel SCSI (for backup).
The companys V-Series is a network-based virtualization solution that consolidates storage from different suppliers behind its data management interface, providing SAN, iSCSI, and NAS access to the data stored in heterogeneous storage arrays. With the V-Series solution, customers are able to: transform existing heterogeneous, multi-vendor storage systems into a single storage pool; simplify storage provisioning and management with Data ONTAP thin provisioning; and lower backup time and space with Data ONTAP Snapshot copies. The V-Series is compatible with the FAS family of storage systems.
Data Protection Software Products
The company offers a range of integrated data protection solutions for enterprise customer environments: Snapshot technology, which enables online backups of data sets without affecting system performance;
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NETAPP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NETAPP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NETAPP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NETAPP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NETAPP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. NetApp, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of NetApp, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of NetApp, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. NetApp, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. NetApp, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NETAPP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NETAPP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NETAPP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NETAPP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NETAPP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NETAPP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
NetApp, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
NetApp, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
NetApp, Inc. Major Shareholders
NetApp, Inc. History
NetApp, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
NetApp, Inc. Offices and Representations
NetApp, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
NetApp, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
NetApp, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
NetApp, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
NetApp, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
NetApp, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
NetApp, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
NetApp, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
NetApp, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
NetApp, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
NetApp, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
NetApp, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?