- The report contains detailed information about Net Talk.Com, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Net Talk.Com, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Net Talk.Com, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Net Talk.Com, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Net Talk.Com, Inc. business.
About Net Talk.Com, Inc.
NetTalk.com, Inc., a telephone company, provides, sells, and supplies commercial and residential telecommunication services worldwide. The companys services utilize voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) technology, session initiation protocol (SIP) technology, wireless fidelity technology, wireless maximum technology, marine satellite services technology, and other similar type technologies.
The company's main products are the TK 6000 and DUO, an analog telephone adapter that provides connectivity for analog telephones and faxes to home, home office, or corporate local area networks (LAN). Its primary geographic market is its home market of South Florida.
The company's TK 6000 and DUO are designed to provide specifications to each customers existing equipment. It allows the customer mobile flexibility by being able to take internet interface anywhere the customer has an internet connection. The companys TK 6000 and DUO provides a universal serial bus (USB) port, one Ethernet port, and one analog telephone port. In addition, analog telephones attached to its TK 6000 and DUO are able to use advanced calling features, such as call forwarding, caller ID, 3-way calling, call holding, call retrieval, and call transfer. In addition to the USB power source option, its TK 6000 and DUO has an external power supply allowing the phone to independently power itself when not connected to a host computer. The companys TK 6000 and DUO have interface component so that the customer can purchase multiple units that can communicate with each other allowing simultaneous ringing from multiple locations.
The companys products are portable and allows its customers to make and receive phone calls with a telephone anywhere broadband internet connection is available. It transmits the calls using VOIP technology, which converts voice signals into digital data transmissions over the Internet. Its TK 6000 and DUO and their related services provide a solution for individuals, small businesses, and telecommuters connecting to any analog telephone, fax, or private branch exchange (PBX).
The company provides products and services that utilize VoIP. VoIP is a technology that allows the consumer to make telephone calls over a broadband internet connection instead of using a regular (or analog) telephone line. VoIP works by converting the users voice into a digital signal that travels over the internet until it reaches its destination.
Text to Phone Reminder Service: The company is developing a service that would allow VoIP to synchronize with the customers data base schedule management system (such as Microsoft Office Outlook).
Future Voice Message Delivery: This service allows the user to record a voice message which would be delivered to a recipient at a later date and time specified by the user.
Speech to Text Services for the Hearing Impaired: This is a service that would allow the hearing impaired to receive real time conversion of incoming voice signals into text displayed on an incorporated display panel.
The company also offers free conference server to its customers.
The company was incorporated in 2006. It was formerly known as Discover Screens, Inc. and changed its name to Net Talk.Com, Inc. in 2008.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NET TALK.COM, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NET TALK.COM, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NET TALK.COM, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NET TALK.COM, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NET TALK.COM, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Net Talk.Com, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Net Talk.Com, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Net Talk.Com, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Net Talk.Com, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Net Talk.Com, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NET TALK.COM, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NET TALK.COM, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NET TALK.COM, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NET TALK.COM, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NET TALK.COM, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NET TALK.COM, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Net Talk.Com, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Net Talk.Com, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Net Talk.Com, Inc. Major Shareholders
Net Talk.Com, Inc. History
Net Talk.Com, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Net Talk.Com, Inc. Offices and Representations
Net Talk.Com, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Net Talk.Com, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Net Talk.Com, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Net Talk.Com, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Net Talk.Com, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Net Talk.Com, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Net Talk.Com, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Net Talk.Com, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Net Talk.Com, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Net Talk.Com, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Net Talk.Com, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Net Talk.Com, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?