- The report contains detailed information about Cirtran Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cirtran Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cirtran Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cirtran Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cirtran Corp. business.
About Cirtran Corp.
CirTran Corporation and its subsidiaries provide turnkey manufacturing services using surface mount technology, ball-grid array assembly, pin-through-hole, and custom injection molded cabling in the United States and the Peoples Republic of China.
The company conducts its business principally through seven wholly-owned subsidiaries or divisions: CirTran Corporation (CirTran USA); CirTran - Asia, Inc. (CirTran Asia); CirTran Products Corp. (CirTran Products); CirTran Media Corp. (CirTran Media); CirTran Online Corp. (CirTran Online); CirTran Beverage Corp. (CirTran Beverage); and Racore Technology Corporation (Racore).
The company provides manufacturing services using surface mount technology (SMT), ball-grid array assembly, pin-through-hole, and custom injection molded cabling for electronics original equipment manufacturers in the communications, networking, peripherals, gaming, law enforcement, consumer products, telecommunications, automotive, medical, and semiconductor industries. Its services include pre-manufacturing, manufacturing, and post-manufacturing services.
The companys electronics assembly activities consist primarily of the placement and attachment of electronic and mechanical components on printed circuit boards and (bendable) cables. It also assemble subsystems and systems incorporating printed circuit boards and electromechanical components that convert electrical energy to mechanical energy, in some cases manufacturing and packaging products for shipment directly to its customers' distributors.
In addition, the company provides other manufacturing services, including refurbishment and remanufacturing. It also provides design and new product introduction services, just-in-time delivery on low-to medium-volume and consignment projects and projects that require value-added services, and price-sensitive, high-volume production.
The company, through CirTran Asia, designs, engineers, manufactures, and supplies products in the international electronics, consumer products, and general merchandise industries for various marketers, distributors, and retailers selling overseas. This subsidiary provides manufacturing services to the direct response and retail consumer markets. The company developed various fitness and exercise products, and products in the household and kitchen appliance and health and beauty aids markets that are being manufactured in China.
CirTran Products pursues contract manufacturing relationships in the U.S. consumer products markets, including products in areas, such as: home/garden, kitchen, health/beauty, toys, licensed merchandise, and apparel for film, television, sports, and other entertainment properties. Licensed merchandise and apparel are sold and marketed in the entertainment and sports franchise industries.
The company through CirTran Media, provides services to the direct response and entertainment industries. It is developing marketing production services, and preparing programs in which CirTran Media would operate as the marketer, campaign manager, and/or distributor for beauty, entertainment, software, and fitness consumer products.
The companys CirTran Online sells products through the Internet; to offer training, software, marketing tools, Web design and support, and other e-commerce related services to entrepreneurs; and to telemarket directly to customers. The company entered into an agreement with Global Marketing Alliance (GMA), which provides services to eBay sellers, conducting Internet marketing seminars, and developing and hosting Web sites.
CirTran Beverage engages in the manufacture, marketing, and distribution of Playboy-licensed energy drinks, flavored water beverages, and related merchandise through various distribution channels. The company has entered into an agreement with Play Beverages, LLC (PlayBev), a related Delaware limited liability company and the licensee under a product licensing agreement with Playboy Enterprises International, Inc. (Playboy). Two versions of the Playboy energy drink, regular and
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CIRTRAN CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CIRTRAN CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CIRTRAN CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CIRTRAN CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CIRTRAN CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cirtran Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cirtran Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cirtran Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cirtran Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cirtran Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. CIRTRAN CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CIRTRAN CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CIRTRAN CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CIRTRAN CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CIRTRAN CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CIRTRAN CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cirtran Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cirtran Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cirtran Corp. Major Shareholders
Cirtran Corp. History
Cirtran Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Cirtran Corp. Offices and Representations
Cirtran Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cirtran Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cirtran Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Cirtran Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Cirtran Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cirtran Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Cirtran Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cirtran Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Cirtran Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Cirtran Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cirtran Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cirtran Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?