- The report contains detailed information about Wi-Tron Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Wi-Tron Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Wi-Tron Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Wi-Tron Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Wi-Tron Inc. business.
About Wi-Tron Inc.
Wi-Tron, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of ultra linear single and multi channel power amplifiers, cellular base station components, and broadband wireless products to the wireless telecommunications market worldwide.
The company designs and sells multi-carrier transmit amplifiers and low noise receive amplifiers for the cellular communications market, as well as the PCS and wireless local loop segments of the wireless communications industry. It also provides catalog and custom amplifiers to OEMs and to other customers in the communications market in general.
Multicarrier Linear Power Amplifiers (MCLPA): When a cellular or PCS user places a call, the call is processed through a base station, amplified, and then transmitted on to the person receiving the call. The company designs and manufactures amplifiers. Its MCLPA are a line of ultra linear devices, which utilize a proprietary pre-distortion and phase locked feed forward architecture.
High Power Linear Amplifiers: The companys product line of linear amplifiers have a high third-order intercept point, which translates to call quality. These high power amplifiers are supplied as modules or plug in enclosures. The communication bands available are NMT-450, AMPS, TACS, ETACS, 3G and PCS. The output power ranges from 1 to 200 Watts. These amplifiers would be used in instances where service providers only need a single transmit channel.
W-CDMA Amplifier Development: The company develops a wide band 80W MCLPA with Digital Signal Processing technology and Wi-Max Products.
Local Loop and Wi-Max Amplifiers: Local loop and Wi-Max amplifiers are designed with a proprietary circuit to achieve a high linearity, which translates to call quality through the mini cell. These amplifiers would be ordered as modules or in a rack configuration.
Low Noise Amplifiers, Cellular, PCS, GSM, W-CDMA and WI-MAX amplifiers are manufactured with a mix of silicon, LDMOS, and GaAsFET devices. Received calls at a base station are low in level due to the fact that hand held cellular phones typically operate at half a watt power level.
Communication Amplifiers: These amplifiers are designed for cellular and PCN/PCS applications and use GaAs or Silicon Bipolar FET devices. The transmit amplifiers are optimized for low distortion products. Custom configurations are available for all communication amplifiers.
The companys wireless telecommunications amplifiers would be configured as modules separate plug-in amplifier units or integrated subsystems. Its products are integrated into systems by OEM customers, and therefore are engineered to be compatible with certain customer specifications, such as frequency, power, linearity, and built-in test (BIT) for automatic fault diagnostics.
The company serves the cellular market, wireless local loop /w-max, and custom communications and other markets.
Sales and Marketing
The companys sales and marketing efforts are focused on Latin America, Asia, Europe, and the U.S. markets.
The company markets its products to wireless communications manufacturers (OEMs) and communications system operators.
Wi-Tron, Inc. was founded in 1988. The company was formerly known as Amplidyne, Inc. and changed its name to Wi-Tron, Inc. in 2005.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WI-TRON INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WI-TRON INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WI-TRON INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WI-TRON INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WI-TRON INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Wi-Tron Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Wi-Tron Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Wi-Tron Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Wi-Tron Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Wi-Tron Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. WI-TRON INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WI-TRON INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WI-TRON INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WI-TRON INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WI-TRON INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WI-TRON INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Wi-Tron Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Wi-Tron Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Wi-Tron Inc. Major Shareholders
Wi-Tron Inc. History
Wi-Tron Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Wi-Tron Inc. Offices and Representations
Wi-Tron Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Wi-Tron Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Wi-Tron Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Wi-Tron Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Wi-Tron Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Wi-Tron Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Wi-Tron Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Wi-Tron Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Wi-Tron Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Wi-Tron Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Wi-Tron Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Wi-Tron Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?