- The report contains detailed information about LeCroy Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for LeCroy Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The LeCroy Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes LeCroy Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of LeCroy Corp. business.
About LeCroy Corp.
LeCroy Corporation engages in the development, manufacture, sale, and licensing of oscilloscopes and global communication protocol analyzers. The companys oscilloscopes are tools used by designers and engineers to measure and analyze complex electronic signals to develop systems, validate electronic designs.
Products and Services
The company offers six major real-time oscilloscope families: WaveMaster, WavePro, WaveRunner, WaveSurfer, WaveJet, and WaveAce, and one sampling oscilloscope family, WaveExpert. Each oscilloscope model is capable of capturing and analyzing electronic signals at different bandwidth and performance points in the market. Each oscilloscope family is also offered with a selection of general software packages that expand its capabilities and allow customization of the operation and measurements of the specific product.
Supporting Analyzers and Application Software
The companys general purpose oscilloscope products are tailored with proprietary software and hardware to create application specific analyzers which function as industry-specific oscilloscopes for use in data storage applications Disk Drive Analyzer products and DDA5000 series, using WaveMaster and WavePro platforms; serial data applications Serial Data Analyzer products, SDA3000 series, SDA4000, SDA5000 series, SDA6000 series, SDA 7Zi series, and SDA 8Zi series, based on the WaveMaster platform; automotive applications Hardware and software applications based on the WaveRunner platform for use in understanding serial communications in automobiles and industrial systems; and power measurement applications Hardware and software applications based on the WaveRunner and WaveSurfer platforms for use in various industries.
The companys protocol analyzer products are verification systems that assist hardware and software manufacturers in the design of interoperable systems and devices. Most of these systems utilize its proprietary analysis software, the CATC Trace, which displays communications traffic in searchable, color-coded packets.
Summit T2-16 PCI Express Analyzer: The Summit T2-16 is a platform that features full bi-directional decode and capture of x1 up to x16 PCI Express lanes at both 2.5 and 5 GT/s (Giga-Transfers per second) per lane.
Summit Z2-16 PCI Express Exerciser: The Summit Z2-16 is capable of emulating PCI Express root complex and end point devices. It supports x1 up to x16 lane training at both 2.5 and 5 GT/s speeds.
Protocol Test Card (PTC): The PTC is a multimodal compliance test board used for checking adherence to the protocol-oriented sections of the PCI Express 2.0 specification. The PTC has been developed in collaboration with Intel, and is specifically designed to serve industry requirements for next generation development tools for PCI Express. This new tool is used by validation and test engineers to check for functionality and interoperability of add-in cards, systems, and chips using PCI Express 2. The tests are mainly defined to check the platform (basic input/output systems, operating systems and root complex) and add-in devices (endpoints, switches, and bridges) in the form of an add-in card that works at both 5 GT/s and 2.5 GT/s.
PETracer ML: The PETracer ML (Multi-Lane) is a verification system. The PETracer ML allow for full bi-directional decode and capture of up to x1 or x8 PCI Express lanes at 2.5 GT/s per lane. This analyzer is based on the UPAS (Universal Protocol Analyzer Systems) 10K platform. The PETracer ML has various interposer probes for embedded and computing board form factors.
PETrainer ML: The PETrainer is a PCI Express exerciser capable of emulating PCI Express root complex and end point devices. The PETrainer ML is offered on both the ML supporting x1 up to x4 lane training at 2.5 GT/s per lane.
Edge T1-4: The Edge T1-4 is a verification system. The Edge T1-4 is a high impedance, non-intrusive analyzer, capturing, processing and analyzing PCI Express traffic. The Edge T1-4 allows for full bi-directional decode and capture of up to x1 or x4 PCI Express lanes at 2.5 GT/s per lane.
Sierra M6-4 and M6-2 test
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LECROY CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LECROY CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LECROY CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LECROY CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LECROY CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. LeCroy Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of LeCroy Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of LeCroy Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. LeCroy Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. LeCroy Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. LECROY CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LECROY CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LECROY CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LECROY CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LECROY CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LECROY CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
LeCroy Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
LeCroy Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
LeCroy Corp. Major Shareholders
LeCroy Corp. History
LeCroy Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
LeCroy Corp. Offices and Representations
LeCroy Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
LeCroy Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
LeCroy Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
LeCroy Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
LeCroy Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
LeCroy Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
LeCroy Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
LeCroy Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
LeCroy Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
LeCroy Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
LeCroy Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
LeCroy Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?