- The report contains detailed information about Dataram Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Dataram Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Dataram Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Dataram Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Dataram Corporation business.
About Dataram Corporation
Dataram Corporation engages in the development, manufacture, and marketing of memory products primarily used in network servers and workstations.
The company provides customized memory solutions for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and compatible memory for computers manufactured by Hewlett-Packard Company (HP), Sun Microsystems, Inc. (Sun), International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), and Dell Corporation (Dell).
The company also manufactures a line of memory products for Intel and AMD motherboard based servers for sale to OEMs and channel assemblers. The company's memory products are sold worldwide to OEMs, distributors, value-added resellers, and end-users. The company has two manufacturing facilities in the United States with sales offices in the United States, Europe, and Japan.
The company owns the assets of Micro Memory Bank, Inc. (MMB), a manufacturer of legacy to advanced solutions in laptop, desktop, and server memory products. Its products include memory upgrades for IBM, Sun, HP and Compaq computer systems. MMB also markets and sells new and refurbished factory original memory upgrades manufactured by IBM, Sun, HP, and Compaq, as well as factory original modules manufactured by Micron, Hynix, Samsung, Elpida, and Nanya, and purchases excess memory inventory from other parties as well.
The company is also developing its XcelaSAN product line. XcelaSAN is an intelligent storage area network (SAN) optimization solution designed to deliver substantive application performance improvement to applications, such as Oracle, SQL, and VMware.
The company has sales and/or marketing support offices in New Jersey, Denmark, France, the United Kingdom, Germany, and Japan.
The company competes with HP, Sun, IBM, and Dell, as well as with various third party memory suppliers, including Kingston Technology.
Dataram Corporation was founded in 1967.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DATARAM CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DATARAM CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DATARAM CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DATARAM CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DATARAM CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Dataram Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Dataram Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Dataram Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Dataram Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Dataram Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. DATARAM CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DATARAM CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DATARAM CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DATARAM CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DATARAM CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DATARAM CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Dataram Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Dataram Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Dataram Corporation Major Shareholders
Dataram Corporation History
Dataram Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Dataram Corporation Offices and Representations
Dataram Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Dataram Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Dataram Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Dataram Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Dataram Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Dataram Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Dataram Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Dataram Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Dataram Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Dataram Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Dataram Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Dataram Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?