- The report contains detailed information about InterCard AG Informationssysteme that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for InterCard AG Informationssysteme. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The InterCard AG Informationssysteme financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes InterCard AG Informationssysteme competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of InterCard AG Informationssysteme business.
About InterCard AG Informationssysteme
InterCard AG Informationssysteme, together with its subsidiary, InterCard GmbH Card Systems, provides multifunctional card systems primarily for universities, colleges, and other educational institutions in Germany. The company offers UniCard for universities and colleges, which is used as the paper pass, library member pass, cafeteria pay card, copy and print card, access pass, and ticket for public transportation. It also provides CashCard for student unions; PublicCard for libraries; CopriCard for various applications comprising copy and print costs management; ClinicCard for clinics and hospitals; TeamCard for companies and organizations; CopyCard for copy shops; and ClubCard for various leisure activities, including fun, fitness, vacation, and clubs. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Villingen-Schwenningen, Germany.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTERCARD AG INFORMATIONSSYSTEME COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTERCARD AG INFORMATIONSSYSTEME BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTERCARD AG INFORMATIONSSYSTEME SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTERCARD AG INFORMATIONSSYSTEME FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTERCARD AG INFORMATIONSSYSTEME COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. InterCard AG Informationssysteme Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of InterCard AG Informationssysteme and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of InterCard AG Informationssysteme and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. InterCard AG Informationssysteme Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. InterCard AG Informationssysteme Industry Position Analysis
6. INTERCARD AG INFORMATIONSSYSTEME NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTERCARD AG INFORMATIONSSYSTEME EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTERCARD AG INFORMATIONSSYSTEME ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTERCARD AG INFORMATIONSSYSTEME IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTERCARD AG INFORMATIONSSYSTEME PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTERCARD AG INFORMATIONSSYSTEME VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
InterCard AG Informationssysteme Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
InterCard AG Informationssysteme Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
InterCard AG Informationssysteme Major Shareholders
InterCard AG Informationssysteme History
InterCard AG Informationssysteme Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
InterCard AG Informationssysteme Offices and Representations
InterCard AG Informationssysteme SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
InterCard AG Informationssysteme Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
InterCard AG Informationssysteme Capital Market Snapshot
InterCard AG Informationssysteme Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
InterCard AG Informationssysteme Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
InterCard AG Informationssysteme Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
InterCard AG Informationssysteme Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
InterCard AG Informationssysteme 1-year Stock Charts
InterCard AG Informationssysteme 5-year Stock Charts
InterCard AG Informationssysteme vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
InterCard AG Informationssysteme vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
InterCard AG Informationssysteme Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?