- The report contains detailed information about Hypercom Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Hypercom Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Hypercom Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Hypercom Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Hypercom Corp. business.
About Hypercom Corp.
Hypercom Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, designs and sells electronic payment and transaction solutions at the point of transaction worldwide.
Product Lines and Services
The company's products and services include electronic transaction terminals, peripheral devices, application software, transaction networking devices, transaction management systems, asset management services, transaction services, and payment solutions.
Terminals and Peripherals
The company offers the following terminal and peripheral products.
Terminals: Terminals includes the Optimum L4150, and L4250signature capture and PIN entry card payment terminals specifically designed for multilane retailers; the Optimum T4200 family 32-bit desktop terminals for true multiple applications; the Artema Hybrid, Artema Compact and Artema Desk family of countertop terminals specifically designed to manage secure EMV transactions in markets formerly served by TeT; the Optimum M4100, M4230, and M4240mobile terminals that leverage the latest in wireless communication technologies.
Peripherals: Peripherals includes printers, PIN pads, check readers, receipt capture devices, biometric, NFC verification devices, and external modems. The company's family of PIN pads and card acceptance devices are designed for either indoor or outdoor use. The products include the Optimum P2100a PIN pad for integrated retail environments; the P1300 familyPIN entry devices; the S9 familysecure PIN pads that include integrated card readers; and the S1200 and S1300the outdoor components to QSR drive-thru solution.
Unattended Solutions: Unattended Solutions includes a range of PIN pads and keyboards, card readers, and payment controllers designed to permit the integration of payment functionality in self-service environments, such as transportation ticketing, gasoline/petrol station pumps, on and off-street parking machines, and general purpose kiosks.
eHealth: In 2008, the company launched the medLine family of terminals to support the German eHealth healthcare system. The medLine family includes a range of terminal devices for both attended and unattended environments with in the public healthcare environment.
Transaction Networking Devices, Transaction Management Systems, and Application Software
Products that interface with its POS terminal technology include its industry exclusive network access controllers and gateway devices specifically designed to support the requirements of transaction-based networks. Products in this family include the MegaNAC 180 and 8000, ATMConnect and the IN-tact family of Ethernet/Internet gateway devices. Every network application software program the company produces includes a management and control module that interacts with its HypercomView management system to monitor system operations. The company also offers a portfolio of software applications for terminal operations, network device operations, systems development and management, and retail POS systems designed for use on a personal computer (PC).
The companys service business is organized around three markets: asset management services; trusted transaction services; and payment solutions.
Asset Management Services
The companys services organizations are focused on protecting its customers investment in payment systems and principally provide deployment, help desk, repairs, on-site support, logistics and inventory management services, as well as payment systems supplies provisioning. Additionally, these entities manage special projects, such as software uploads or terminal enhancement programs requested by its customers. In many cases the company provides services not only for its products, but also for other manufacturers terminals and other hardware.
Full Service Centers: In various markets, the company offers Asset Management Services to banks, card associations, and other customers. The company's service organizations are located in Brazil, Mexico, Chile, the United Kingdom, France, and Australia.
Pan-region Repair Services: Through NetSet Americas Centro Servicio, its repair facility in Hermosillo, Mexico, the company
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HYPERCOM CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HYPERCOM CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HYPERCOM CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HYPERCOM CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HYPERCOM CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Hypercom Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Hypercom Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Hypercom Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Hypercom Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Hypercom Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. HYPERCOM CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HYPERCOM CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HYPERCOM CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HYPERCOM CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HYPERCOM CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HYPERCOM CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Hypercom Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Hypercom Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Hypercom Corp. Major Shareholders
Hypercom Corp. History
Hypercom Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Hypercom Corp. Offices and Representations
Hypercom Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Hypercom Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Hypercom Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Hypercom Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Hypercom Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Hypercom Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Hypercom Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Hypercom Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Hypercom Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Hypercom Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Hypercom Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Hypercom Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?