- The report contains detailed information about Venture Corp Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Venture Corp Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Venture Corp Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Venture Corp Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Venture Corp Ltd. business.
About Venture Corp Ltd.
Venture Corp Ltd (the company) is an Electronics Services Provider and Strategic Global Partner for successful global companies, providing a fully integrated range of Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS), Original Design Manufacturing (ODM) and e-Fulfillment Services (EFS).
End-to-End Value Chain Solutions
From the companys origins as a provider of EMS, it has over the years expanded its scope of activities to include ODM for various product segments, as well as EFS, covering the full spectrum from distribution and end-user delivery to after-sales services in repairs and spare parts management.
Over the past years, Venture has attracted considerable high value, low-volume highmix (LVHM) business, as well as high-volume high-mix and high-volume medium-mix business. This offer is supported by a universal enterprise resource planning system, which facilitates information flow and provides the necessary IT infrastructure to link the companys suppliers and strategic partners all over the world to ensure up-to-the-minute information accessibility.
Enhancing these capabilities, the companys acquisition of Univac Precision Engineering Pte. Ltd. allows the company to offer design and production expertise in complex moulds for manufacturing high-precision plastic components, tool and die-making, and metal stamped parts, as well as sub-assembly of metal and plastic components.
The company has entered into an agreement with U.S. payment technology firm Hypercom Manufacturing Resources, Inc. to jointly manufacture secure electronic payment transaction products.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VENTURE CORP LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VENTURE CORP LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VENTURE CORP LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VENTURE CORP LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VENTURE CORP LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Venture Corp Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Venture Corp Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Venture Corp Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Venture Corp Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Venture Corp Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. VENTURE CORP LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VENTURE CORP LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VENTURE CORP LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SINGAPORE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VENTURE CORP LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VENTURE CORP LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VENTURE CORP LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Venture Corp Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Venture Corp Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Venture Corp Ltd. Major Shareholders
Venture Corp Ltd. History
Venture Corp Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Venture Corp Ltd. Offices and Representations
Venture Corp Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Venture Corp Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Venture Corp Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Venture Corp Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Venture Corp Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Venture Corp Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Venture Corp Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Venture Corp Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Venture Corp Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Venture Corp Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Venture Corp Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Venture Corp Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?