- The report contains detailed information about Hollysys Automation Technologies, Ltd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Hollysys Automation Technologies, Ltd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Hollysys Automation Technologies, Ltd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Hollysys Automation Technologies, Ltd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Hollysys Automation Technologies, Ltd business.
About Hollysys Automation Technologies, Ltd
Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd. engages in the design, production, and installation of automation and process control systems in China. The company serves industrial, railway, nuclear, and utility customers.
Products and Services
The company's proprietary technologies are applied in product lines, including Distributed Control Systems (DCS) and Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC), high-speed railway Train Control Centers (TCC) and Automatic Train Protection (ATP), and safety control product NMS for nuclear power plants.
DCS Products: The companys primary offering is a suite of automation systems. Its industrial market clientele ranges from petrochemical, thermal power industries, to cement production and paper making industries. The two mainstream products for this market segment are its DCS products and its Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs). DCS are a network of controllers, sensors, actuators, and other devices that can be programmed to control outputs based on input conditions through logic calculations. In an automated production line, sensors or instrumentations are distributed across the production facility to monitor sub-systems like the robots, CNC machines, and logistic tools. These sensors are like human eyes, which monitor the process, and detect any abnormal situations. The information collected from those sensors is then transmitted to the DCS for centralized data processing through communication networks. The brain processes information and generates commands, based on algorithm and pre-set parameters. These commands are then sent to actuators (muscles/bones) through communication devices to execute the orders and maintain production flow. PLCs are small computer devices installed on machines or equipment on a factory assembly line, for manufacturing automation.
TCC and ATP Products: The company's product lines include its Train Control Center (TCC) product and its Automation Train Protection (ATP) system. An ATP essentially acts as the train over-speed protection mechanism, which collects real-time information like speed limit ahead, train operation status, line data, instructions from train control center, then combines with the train parameters to produce train protection curves. In case of any human errors, like drivers negligence at the red light, it applies emergency brakes automatically. TCCs are an on-ground control center at railway stations which monitors route condition, track status, train schedules, distance between trains, and the working status of other essential function devices, and then through logic calculation, generates control instructions and commands. The command information from the TCC is then transmitted to the ATP located on the locomotives/trains, through track circuits and electronic beacons located at various points along the railway line.
Nuclear Products: As the certified domestic automation control systems provider to the nuclear power industry in China, the company provides its HOLLiAS NMS product to Chinas nuclear power industry. The companys HOLLiAS NMS proprietary control systems are used in conventional islands for safety and operation control. Its safety control product for nuclear islands is undergoing development at its 50/50 joint venture with the PRC domestic nuclear operator, China Guangdong Nuclear Power Holdings Corporation.
Subway Products: The company provides its Surveillance Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) system to Chinas subway market. SCADA is an open software platform to enable integrated and monitoring of necessary sub-systems of the subway, including the Power Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition System, Building Automatic System, Fire Alarm System, Platform Screen Door System, Access Control System, Closed Circuit Television, Passenger Information System, Passenger Train Information System, and Alarm System.
Management and Control Integrated Solutions: The company also offers management and control integrated solutions. Its solutions are based on the HOLLiAS (Hollysys Integrated Industrial Automation System) platform, which includes features for the fourth generation of DCS and functions for the internat
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HOLLYSYS AUTOMATION TECHNOLOGIES, LTD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HOLLYSYS AUTOMATION TECHNOLOGIES, LTD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HOLLYSYS AUTOMATION TECHNOLOGIES, LTD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HOLLYSYS AUTOMATION TECHNOLOGIES, LTD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HOLLYSYS AUTOMATION TECHNOLOGIES, LTD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Hollysys Automation Technologies, Ltd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Hollysys Automation Technologies, Ltd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Hollysys Automation Technologies, Ltd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Hollysys Automation Technologies, Ltd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Hollysys Automation Technologies, Ltd Industry Position Analysis
6. HOLLYSYS AUTOMATION TECHNOLOGIES, LTD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HOLLYSYS AUTOMATION TECHNOLOGIES, LTD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HOLLYSYS AUTOMATION TECHNOLOGIES, LTD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HOLLYSYS AUTOMATION TECHNOLOGIES, LTD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HOLLYSYS AUTOMATION TECHNOLOGIES, LTD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HOLLYSYS AUTOMATION TECHNOLOGIES, LTD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Hollysys Automation Technologies, Ltd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Hollysys Automation Technologies, Ltd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Hollysys Automation Technologies, Ltd Major Shareholders
Hollysys Automation Technologies, Ltd History
Hollysys Automation Technologies, Ltd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Hollysys Automation Technologies, Ltd Offices and Representations
Hollysys Automation Technologies, Ltd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Hollysys Automation Technologies, Ltd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Hollysys Automation Technologies, Ltd Capital Market Snapshot
Hollysys Automation Technologies, Ltd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Hollysys Automation Technologies, Ltd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Hollysys Automation Technologies, Ltd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Hollysys Automation Technologies, Ltd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Hollysys Automation Technologies, Ltd 1-year Stock Charts
Hollysys Automation Technologies, Ltd 5-year Stock Charts
Hollysys Automation Technologies, Ltd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Hollysys Automation Technologies, Ltd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Hollysys Automation Technologies, Ltd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?