- The report contains detailed information about ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. business.
About ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd.
ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. provides software products and solutions for workforce management and optimization for the service sector. The company licenses its software products and provides consulting and support services. It also offers hosted solutions under a software as a service (SaaS) model.
Solutions, Products and Services
The companys solutions are grouped into four main suites which together comprise its Service Optimization Suite:
Field Service Daily Suite covers automatic decision making and optimization support to manage field service operations: commencing from appointment booking and scheduling during the period around the day of service, followed by real time scheduling and optimization during the day of service and culminating with reports and business metrics analytics after the day of service.
Mobility Suite covers the needs of the mobile individual and back-office staff for field data communication, such as sending jobs from the back office to the persons hand-held device, and the persons ability to accept/decline the job, report on progress and job completion, as well as capturing customers signatures, or sending the persons own time sheet to the back office. Together with the Field Service Daily Suite, the Mobility Suite offers a solution for the real time service enterprise.
Roster (Shift Planning) Suite covers shift planning needs for both the manager, as well as the employee to optimize the balance between staffing levels needed for serving customers. This suite is offered in several configurations for different industry verticals ranging from police forces to contact centers.
Forecasting and Planning Suite- is designed to address the mid-term and long-term needs of the service sector for forecasting customer demand and accordingly planning staffing levels quantities and skill mix- in the various territories and business lines.
The following comprise the individual products of the above suites. Certain products may be offered as part of several suites.
ClickSchedule optimizes service scheduling and routing to improve workforce productivity by balancing customer, service and asset resources, and organizational preferences, including contractual commitments, priority, drive time, skills, and service and asset resources availability.
ClickAnalyze provides reporting, monitoring and service business analytics for workforce performance measurement and strategic decision support. ClickAnalyze enables analysis of key performance indicators, including resource productivity, operational costs, and responsiveness to customers.
ClickMobile provides wireless workforce management for monitoring field workforce activities and reducing the labor costs associated with dispatching personnel. ClickMobile enables job detail notification from the field and allows for field updates even when service resources are out of wireless coverage.
ClickLocate (LBS) captures the location information of a field service engineer and/or his or her vehicle obtained via GPS or other technology and integrates it with ClickSchedule for use in optimized scheduling.
ClickContact is a customer interaction management solution that enables self-service appointment booking, order updating, automatic customer notifications and customer satisfaction surveying.
ClickRoster provides interactive and automated workforce shift planning based on forecasted workload by quantities and skill requirements, rules and regulations, working contracts, engineer skills, calendar and preferences.
ClickPlan provides interactive and automated workforce planning for staffing and deployment of the field workforce based on forecasted workload. ClickPlan is designed to enable service organizations to resolve workforce shortages and surpluses weeks and months in advance.
ClickForecast provides field service workload forecasting to enable companies to project workforce capacity. ClickForecast can combine historical service workload with future business events to create a forecast for each territory, job type, or business unit. ClickForecast enables service managers, marketing, and sales to collaboratively
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CLICKSOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CLICKSOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CLICKSOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CLICKSOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CLICKSOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. CLICKSOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CLICKSOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CLICKSOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CLICKSOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CLICKSOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CLICKSOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. Major Shareholders
ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. History
ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. Offices and Representations
ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?