- The report contains detailed information about Advanced Vision Technology Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Advanced Vision Technology Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Advanced Vision Technology Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Advanced Vision Technology Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Advanced Vision Technology Ltd. business.
About Advanced Vision Technology Ltd.
Advanced Vision Technology Ltd is engaged in bringing the printing industry to a level of automation that other industry segments including pre-press, have been enjoying for years. Leveraging the world's most sophisticated machine vision technologies-derived from Electro-optical breakthroughs of the Israeli Air Force and advanced image processing expertise originating in some of Israel's world-renowned companies-AVT has developed proprietary technology and advanced commercial products for the printing industry.
These challenges include a lack of automation, long production set-up cycles, wasted materials and inadequate process and quality controls. The Company has developed integrated solutions for improving print quality via on-line automatic monitoring, inspection, alert and other vision-based press controls for both the Packaging printing and Lables Printing markets.
AVT's flagship platform, PrintVision/Jupiter for Packaging Printing, is an advanced video-based inspection system that automatically detects defects in various types of printing processes. The system eliminates the need for human operator judgment to visually monitor and inspect print output.
For the Label Printing market, AVT developed the PrintVision/Helios, an automatic 100% inspection system for quality assurance workflow. The system can be mounted on press for in-line inspection or on a rewidner for post press handling.
AVT products are applicable to every form of continuous web printing, including Gravure, Flexo and Offset presses for such diverse applications as packaging, labels, and commercial printing. AVT is a public company based in Israel, with marketing, sales and support offices in the United States and Europe.
The companys solutions
PrintVision/Argus: PrintVision/Argus is an automatic 100% Quality & Process Control, Windows-NT open architecture platform. PrintVision/Argus can be easily and affordably upgraded with the latest innovations of the growing family of PrintVision solutions.
AVT's existing PrintVision Process control solutions (PrintVision/9000NT, PrintVision/Genesis or PrintVision/Pro) can be upgraded to the PrintVision/Argus configuration. AVT has developed integrated solutions for improving print quality via on-line automatic monitoring, inspection, alert, and other vision-based press controls. PrintVision/Argus draws on PrintVision/9000NT technology, used by major printers worldwide.
PrintVision/Argus draws on the proven technology of AVT's PrintVision family, installed worldwide in the printing industry. Based on proprietary technology, PrintVision has set the print industry standard for process control.
PrintVision/Apollo: PrintVision/Apollo is a direct solution for 100% quality assurance from press through post-press stages. The customers can create a total QA solution, from surface detection through the printing, lamination and slitting processes.
PrintVision/Jupiter: PrintVision/Jupiter introduces a new generation of process control platform for automatic print defect detection. PrintVision/Jupiter, with its Advanced Automatic Inspection module and new ergonomic design, draws on the field-proven experience of AVT.
AVT process control platforms are applicable to every form of continuous web printing, including Gravure, Flexo and Offset presses for diverse applications. PrintVision/Jupiter is the ultimate solution for automatic print inspection. The system detects defects on any type of material, including paper, foils and flexible translucent or opaque films.
PrintVision/Jupiter allows operators to define independent thresholds for specific printing defect types, enabling the system to be simply and precisely tailored to the print quality specifications of a particular application or job.
PrintVision/Genesis: PrintVision/Genesis is a mature Process Control solution that ensures that quality remains uniformly high, reducing requests for re-printing and strengthening the printer's reputation for delivering superior results.
PrintVision/Genesis is the customers process control solution for every form of continuous web printing, including Gravure, Flexo and Offse
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ADVANCED VISION TECHNOLOGY LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ADVANCED VISION TECHNOLOGY LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ADVANCED VISION TECHNOLOGY LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ADVANCED VISION TECHNOLOGY LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ADVANCED VISION TECHNOLOGY LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Advanced Vision Technology Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Advanced Vision Technology Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Advanced Vision Technology Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Advanced Vision Technology Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Advanced Vision Technology Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ADVANCED VISION TECHNOLOGY LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ADVANCED VISION TECHNOLOGY LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ADVANCED VISION TECHNOLOGY LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ADVANCED VISION TECHNOLOGY LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ADVANCED VISION TECHNOLOGY LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ADVANCED VISION TECHNOLOGY LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Advanced Vision Technology Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Advanced Vision Technology Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Advanced Vision Technology Ltd. Major Shareholders
Advanced Vision Technology Ltd. History
Advanced Vision Technology Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Advanced Vision Technology Ltd. Offices and Representations
Advanced Vision Technology Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Advanced Vision Technology Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Advanced Vision Technology Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Advanced Vision Technology Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Advanced Vision Technology Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Advanced Vision Technology Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Advanced Vision Technology Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Advanced Vision Technology Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Advanced Vision Technology Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Advanced Vision Technology Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Advanced Vision Technology Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Advanced Vision Technology Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?