- The report contains detailed information about GTX Corp that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for GTX Corp. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The GTX Corp financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes GTX Corp competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of GTX Corp business.
About GTX Corp
GTX Corp provides interrelated and complimentary products and services in the personal location services marketplace. The company develops and integrates two-way global positioning system (GPS) technologies that integrate with consumer products and enterprise applications.
The company provides personal location solutions through hardware devices, platform licensing, and smart phone applications throughout the world. As of March 28, 2010, its smart phone mobile applications (Apps) had been downloaded in 78 countries. The companys personal location services also include the location of missing children through its Code Amber Alerts and location and identification products that the company commenced marketing as part of the Amber Alert platform.
The company conducts its operations through three wholly-owned subsidiaries that operate in related sectors of the personal location-based market.
Global Trek Xploration (GTX California)
The companys GTX California subsidiary offers a GPS and cellular location platform that enables subscribers to track in real time the whereabouts of people, pets or high valued assets through a miniaturized transceiver module, wireless connectivity gateway, middleware and viewing portal.
In March 2010, GTX California entered into a four-year agreement with Aetrex Worldwide, Inc. (Aetrex) pursuant to which the company granted Aetrex the right to embed its GPS tracking device into certain footwear products manufactured and sold by Aetrex. The end-users of the GPS enabled Aetrex shoes are seniors afflicted with dementia. GTX California entered into a license with My Athlete LLC pursuant to which GTX California granted My Athlete LLC a five-year exclusive world-wide license to make, use, and sell products that incorporate GTX Californias products and technologies.
GTX California has developed and patented a personal location services platform consisting of miniaturized, assisted two-way GPS tracking and cellular location-transmitting technologies used in consumer products and commercial applications to locate and track persons or assets. The companys gpVector module, which consists of a miniature transceiver, antenna, circuitry and battery, can be customized and integrated into numerous products whose location and movement can be monitored in real time over the Internet through its 24x7 location date center (Location Data Center) tracking portal or on a Web enabled cellular telephone. The GTX California business is to license its technology platforms to branded partners who desire to deliver their own tracking solutions to consumers or their customers in various wearable and portable location devices.
ProductsHardware; Location Data Center
GTX Californias location based products consist of certain hardware and a suite of subscription-based internet data-monitoring software and services (its tracking portal). The companys hardware products include patented, interchangeable GPS satellite tracking and location reporting modules (which the company has named its gpVector module) that can be embedded into wearable consumer items (such as footwear, clothes, backpacks, life preservers) or can be integrated into other portable carriers. Its module can be embedded into the sole of a shoe to track and report the location of the wearer of the shoe. In addition, the company also offers a wearable caddy that houses a miniaturized, ruggedized, portable GPS tracking device enclosed in a buoyant, waterproof, shockproof, and clip-on housing. The module can be affixed to, or embedded in other products and items that need to be located, such as trucks, automobiles, delivery vehicles, and high value parcels.
GTX Californias planned GPS Personal Locator licenses are targeted to address multiple major markets, including tracking or locating children, adults with Alzheimers disease, automotive/commercial/payloads, pets, institutional living, life science assets, and athletics.
Competition: The company's competitors include Location Based Technologies, Inc; Zoombak, Inc.; Google Latitude; Foursquare; Loopt; Trimble Navigation, Inc.; and SOS Gps, Inc.
Other Location Products
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GTX CORP COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GTX CORP BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GTX CORP SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GTX CORP FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GTX CORP COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. GTX Corp Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of GTX Corp and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of GTX Corp and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. GTX Corp Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. GTX Corp Industry Position Analysis
6. GTX CORP NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GTX CORP EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GTX CORP ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GTX CORP IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GTX CORP PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GTX CORP VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
GTX Corp Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
GTX Corp Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
GTX Corp Major Shareholders
GTX Corp History
GTX Corp Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
GTX Corp Offices and Representations
GTX Corp SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
GTX Corp Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
GTX Corp Capital Market Snapshot
GTX Corp Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
GTX Corp Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
GTX Corp Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
GTX Corp Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
GTX Corp 1-year Stock Charts
GTX Corp 5-year Stock Charts
GTX Corp vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
GTX Corp vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
GTX Corp Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?