- The report contains detailed information about Ixia that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ixia. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ixia financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ixia competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ixia business.
Ixia provides converged test systems and services for wireless and wired infrastructures and services. The companys hardware and software allow its customers to test and measure the performance, functionality, service quality and conformance of wireless and wired Internet Protocol (IP) equipment and networks, and the applications that run over them.
The companys solutions generate, capture, characterize, and analyze realistic network and application traffic, identifying problems, assessing performance, ensuring functionality and interoperability, and verifying conformance to industry specifications. It offers hardware platforms with interchangeable media interfaces, utilizing a common set of applications, application programming interfaces (APIs) and automation tools that allow its customers to create integrated automated test environments. The networks that its systems analyze primarily include Ethernet networks operating at speeds of approximately 100 gigabits per second and wireless networks that carry data traffic over optical fiber, electrical cable and airwaves. It also offers hardware platforms and equipment that test wireless equipment, especially those associated with 3G (third generation), 4G (fourth generation) and Long-Term Evolution (LTE) networks. Customers also use its suite of software applications to test and verify Web, Internet, security, and business applications.
The companys test systems consist of hardware and software products that allow its customers to test and measure the performance, functionality, interoperability, service quality, and conformance of their wireless and wired IP equipment and networks, and the applications that run over them. Its hardware platform consists primarily of interchangeable interface cards which fit into multi-slot chassis. The companys chassis are metal cases that incorporate a computer, a power supply, and a backplane which connects the interface cards to the chassis. Its software applications and APIs allow its customers to create and manage integrated automated test environments.
The companys customers can utilize its systems either in test labs or within networks. Its systems are operated through standard computer peripheral devices, including a monitor, keyboard, and mouse. The companys customers configure its systems based on the specific interfaces of the equipment being tested.
The companys primary chassis, the 12-slot XM12, provides a high density test platform. Operating in conjunction with its test applications, the XM12 provides the foundation for a test environment. An array of interface modules are available for the XM12. The chassis supports approximately 192 Gigabit Ethernet ports, 96 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports, 12 40 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 6 100 Gigabit Ethernet ports, and 24 Packet over SONET (POS) or Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) ports. These modules provide the network interfaces and distributed processing resources needed for executing a range of data, signaling, voice, video, and application testing from layers 2-7 of the network stack. The IxN2X product line offers a four-slot chassis or portable two-slot chassis. Interfaces are available for 10 Mbps through 10 Gbps Ethernet, SONET/SDH, POS, ATM, and Frame Relay. The IxCatapult product line utilizes three different chassis types. The m500 chassis offers 16 slots for testing 2G, 3G and LTE network components. The t600 chassis holds specialized cards used for LTE sector testing. The optional r10 radio head can be used to generate radio frequency (RF) signals for LTE eNode B testing.
The company offers various optical and electrical interface cards. Its interface cards contains from one to 16 independent traffic generation and analysis ports. These ports operate at wire speed, the maximum rate that data traffic can be transmitted over a network medium. Each port on each interface card has a transmit stream engine that is used to generate packets of information and a real-time receive analysis engine capable of analyzing the packets as they are received. The transmit stream engine generates IP data packets or continuous test seq
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IXIA COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IXIA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IXIA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IXIA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IXIA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ixia Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ixia and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ixia and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ixia Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ixia Industry Position Analysis
6. IXIA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IXIA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IXIA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IXIA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IXIA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IXIA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ixia Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ixia Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ixia Major Shareholders
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ixia Offices and Representations
Ixia SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ixia Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ixia Capital Market Snapshot
Ixia Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Ixia Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ixia Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ixia Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ixia 1-year Stock Charts
Ixia 5-year Stock Charts
Ixia vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ixia vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ixia Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?