- The report contains detailed information about GTSI Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for GTSI Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The GTSI Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes GTSI Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of GTSI Corp. business.
About GTSI Corp.
GTSI Corp. offers information technology (IT) products and solutions to U.S. Federal, state and local governments and to prime contractors that are working directly on government contracts. The company sells to departments and agencies of the U.S. Federal Government, as well as state and local governments, and prime contractors.
GTSI Services provide government customers with the resources to design, configure, implement and support technology products and solutions; and facilitates the Technology Lifecycle Management method of managing scalable, IT infrastructure as a service.
GTSI Services is comprised of four main areas Professional Services, Integration Services, Support Services, and Financial Services.
Professional Services: GTSIs Professional Services start with site surveys and assessments, through to infrastructure design, implementation, and ongoing support. Expertise areas include network infrastructure, data management, enterprise computing, cyber security, physical security, and enterprise software.
Integration Services: Integration Services provides engineering, integration, asset management, and logistical support for assembly of hardware and software. GTSIs Asset Management technology provides asset management systems that inventory, track, and dispose of an organizations assets. The companys solution includes Radio Frequency Identification (RFID), Unique Identification (UID), and Real-Time Location System (RTLS) capabilities. This solution helps agencies meet compliance and regulatory standards. Asset Disposal services provide agencies with a method to eliminate unnecessary equipment, and includes certificates of destruction.
Support Services: GTSI Support Services help overcome day-to-day technology problems and allow agencies to stay focused on business objectives. The companys portfolio of renewable, post-implementation services ensures problem resolution. These capabilities include global replacement of parts, multi-vendor first-call and onsite support, online monitoring of support status, and software updates.
SupportNet provides customers a portal with warranty and maintenance data for multi-vendor inventories. It allows customers a view to proactively manage, aggregate and co-terminate support contracts.
Financial Services: GTSI Financial Services provides financing options for the entire technology lifecycle, using an agencys operating and maintenance budget.
GTSI includes hardware servers and virtualization software in virtualization solutions, security, routers and switches for voice and data network modernization, and rugged digital cameras and sensors for physical security solutions.
Strategic Partner Relationships
The companys strategic partners include Cisco, Sun Microsystems, Microsoft, Hewlett Packard, Panasonic, and Network Appliance.
Federal Government & Prime Contractors: The companys significant subcontracts are with companies such as Raytheon Company, General Dynamics, SAIC, Northrop Grumman and Lockheed Martin. Its main customer relationships include the U.S. Department of Army, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, DHS, Internal Revenue Service and the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
GTSI Corp. was founded in 1983.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GTSI CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GTSI CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GTSI CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GTSI CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GTSI CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. GTSI Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of GTSI Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of GTSI Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. GTSI Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. GTSI Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. GTSI CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GTSI CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GTSI CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GTSI CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GTSI CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GTSI CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
GTSI Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
GTSI Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
GTSI Corp. Major Shareholders
GTSI Corp. History
GTSI Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
GTSI Corp. Offices and Representations
GTSI Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
GTSI Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
GTSI Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
GTSI Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
GTSI Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
GTSI Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
GTSI Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
GTSI Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
GTSI Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
GTSI Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
GTSI Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
GTSI Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?