- The report contains detailed information about Photonic Products Group Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Photonic Products Group Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Photonic Products Group Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Photonic Products Group Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Photonic Products Group Inc. business.
About Photonic Products Group Inc.
Photonic Products Group, Inc. develops, manufactures, and markets products and services for use in photonics industry sectors.
The company's products fall into two categories: optical components (which include standard and custom optical components, optical assemblies, single crystals, and crystal components), and laser system accessories (which include wavelength conversion products and Pockels cells that use nonlinear crystals for laser wavelength conversion). The company is an optical component, subassembly, and sub-system supplier to original equipment manufacturers (OEM) research institutes and researchers in the photonics industry.
The company develops, manufactures, and delivers precision custom optics and thin film optical coating services through its Laser Optics and MRC business units. The majority of custom optical components and optical coating services supplied are used in inspection, process control systems, defense and aerospace electro-optical systems, laser system applications, industrial scanners, and medical system applications.
The company also develops and manufactures synthetic optical crystals, optical crystal components, and laser accessories through the INRAD business unit. It grows synthetic crystals with electro-optic (EO), non-linear, and optical properties for use in both its standard and custom products. The majority of crystals, crystal components, and laser accessories manufactured are used in laser systems, defense EO systems, and research and development applications by engineers within corporations, universities, and national laboratories.
Custom Optics and Optical Coating Services
The Laser Optics business unit produces custom products manufactured to its customers requirements. It engages in the manufacture of optical components, optical coatings (ultra-violet wavelengths through infra-red wavelengths), and subassemblies for military, aerospace, industrial, and medical marketplace. Planar, prismatic, and spherical components are fabricated from glass and synthetic crystals, including fused silica, quartz, infra-red materials (including germanium, zinc selenide, and zinc sulfide), magnesium fluoride, and silicon. Components consist of mirrors, lenses, prisms, waveplates, polarizing optics, monochrometers, x-ray mirrors, and cavity optics for lasers. Laser Optics optical coating specialties include high laser damage resistance, polarizing, high reflective, anti-reflective, infra-red, and coating to custom multi-wavelength requirements on a range of substrate materials.
MRC Optics is a precision metal optics and optical assembly manufacturer. The company employs high precision CNC and diamond machining, polishing, plating, aluminum, albemet, beryllium, and stainless steel opto-mechanical design, component manufacturing and assembly services in the manufacture of custom optics. MRC Optics has developed custom processes to support prototyping through medium to high rates of production for large and small metal mirrors, thermally stable optical mirrors, low RMS surface finish polished mirrors, diamond machined precision aspheric and planar mirrors, reflective porro prisms, and arc-second accuracy polygons and motor assemblies. Plating specialties include void-free gold and electroless nickel.
UV Filter Optical Components
The INRAD crystals and crystal components product lines include crystalline filter materials, including both patented and proprietary materials, that have transmission and absorption characteristics that enable them to be used in critical applications in defense systems, such as missile warning sensors. Such materials include nickel sulphate, and proprietary materials, such as UVC-7 and LAC.
The INRAD business unit manufactures crystal-based products that are used in laser systems. These products include wavelength conversion crystals, Pockels cells, and wavelength conversion instruments.
The company develops synthetic crystals and manufacturing and design processes for crystal components. Other crystal components, both standard and custom, are used in laser research and in comm
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PHOTONIC PRODUCTS GROUP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PHOTONIC PRODUCTS GROUP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PHOTONIC PRODUCTS GROUP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PHOTONIC PRODUCTS GROUP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PHOTONIC PRODUCTS GROUP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Photonic Products Group Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Photonic Products Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Photonic Products Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Photonic Products Group Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Photonic Products Group Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PHOTONIC PRODUCTS GROUP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PHOTONIC PRODUCTS GROUP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PHOTONIC PRODUCTS GROUP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PHOTONIC PRODUCTS GROUP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PHOTONIC PRODUCTS GROUP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PHOTONIC PRODUCTS GROUP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Photonic Products Group Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Photonic Products Group Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Photonic Products Group Inc. Major Shareholders
Photonic Products Group Inc. History
Photonic Products Group Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Photonic Products Group Inc. Offices and Representations
Photonic Products Group Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Photonic Products Group Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Photonic Products Group Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Photonic Products Group Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Photonic Products Group Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Photonic Products Group Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Photonic Products Group Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Photonic Products Group Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Photonic Products Group Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Photonic Products Group Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Photonic Products Group Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Photonic Products Group Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?