- The report contains detailed information about Global Epoint Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Global Epoint Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Global Epoint Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Global Epoint Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Global Epoint Inc. business.
About Global Epoint Inc.
Global ePoint, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides digital video surveillance products, IT network, and computing solutions.
The company operates in three divisions: digital technology division, aviation division and contract manufacturing division.
Digital Technology Division
The company's digital technology division designs and markets digital video, audio and data transmission and recording products, primarily for surveillance systems in the commercial, industrial, governmental, and homeland security sectors.
The digital technology division focuses on the development of digital products and technologies for law enforcement, commercial and industrial markets to provide digital security products for both fixed and mobile surveillance applications.
The digital technology division develops and markets fixed and mobile digital video surveillance products and solutions under three brand names, Tops, Perpetual Digital and Sequent Mobile. Tops provides scale enterprise solutions which can host an unlimited number of encoders and decoders providing the ultimate in scalability to meet the needs for any industrial, commercial or government customer. Perpetual Digital products feature a range of security systems, which feature a complete line of PC Based and Embedded Digital Video Recorder systems; including Market-specific solutions such as the Point-of-Sale (POS) DVR and ATM DVR for the Retail and Banking industries. The Sequent Mobile line provides high security video, audio, and data transmission systems, as well as, indexing and archiving systems. These systems can transmit video, audio and data files using many of the existing wireless networks. The company's video recorder/transmitters are capable of recording thousands of hours of video on a single unit using solar, battery, AC, DC, or aircraft power.
Digital Video Recorders (DVR)
PerpetualPro DVR seriesa PC Based DVR series that has advanced features such as remote access and control via Internet or network, interlace filter, pentaplex functionality, motion detection, and now features POS interface as a standard specification for all models. The company markets this line as its retail video surveillance system that distinguishes itself with advanced search capabilities, a solid state drive for storing the O/S, and a VGA board. The advanced search capability allows retailers to search their video surveillance by POS transactions, using approximately 30 search criteria, including, types of items purchased, credit card number, date, time and check number. The PerpetualPro series has 4 to 32 channel systems offered in three categories based on video recording qualityPerpetualPro-1, PerpetualPro-2, and PerpetualPro-3.
PerpetualMax DVR seriesa mid to high level DVR series that also has advanced features such as remote access via network, mouse PTZ control, multiplex functionality, watermarking, both hardware and software video encoding and surveillance network command center capabilities. The PerpetualMax DVRs provide another level of stability with the hardware encoding, which enables expanded storage capabilities.
PerpetualEB DVR seriesan embedded DVR series that provides plug nplay capabilities that allow for a quick setup and functionality.
Surveillance Camerasas an extension of the company's Perpetual Digital product line, it offers a line of digital video surveillance cameras. The camera product line consists of high and standard resolution CCTV cameras in various different form factors, including: box cameras, dome cameras, and vandal dome cameras. The company has added wide dynamic cameras, scan dome and PTZ cameras.
LCD Monitors: The company offers a 17 inches VGA and composite monitors that compliment its DVR and cameras lines while providing an accessory to complete its network solutions packages.
Network Solutions: The company provides accessory products that complete its network surveillance solutions, which include distribution amps and external video storage systems.
Sequent MDVRa wide-area digital wireless video transmitter thats also a digital video recorder as well as a pow
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GLOBAL EPOINT INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GLOBAL EPOINT INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GLOBAL EPOINT INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GLOBAL EPOINT INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GLOBAL EPOINT INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Global Epoint Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Global Epoint Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Global Epoint Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Global Epoint Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Global Epoint Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GLOBAL EPOINT INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GLOBAL EPOINT INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GLOBAL EPOINT INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GLOBAL EPOINT INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GLOBAL EPOINT INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GLOBAL EPOINT INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Global Epoint Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Global Epoint Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Global Epoint Inc. Major Shareholders
Global Epoint Inc. History
Global Epoint Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Global Epoint Inc. Offices and Representations
Global Epoint Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Global Epoint Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Global Epoint Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Global Epoint Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Global Epoint Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Global Epoint Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Global Epoint Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Global Epoint Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Global Epoint Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Global Epoint Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Global Epoint Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Global Epoint Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?