- The report contains detailed information about Performance Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Performance Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Performance Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Performance Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Performance Technologies Inc. business.
About Performance Technologies Inc.
Performance Technologies, Incorporated supplies advanced network communications solutions to carrier, government, and OEM markets.
The company's product portfolio includes SEGway Signaling Solutions, which provide signaling, advanced routing, IP migration, gateway capabilities, SIP bridge, and core-to-edge distributed intelligence and its IPnexus Application-Ready Systems. The companys entire line of offerings is anchored by IPnexus, its own IP-native, integrated platforms, and element management systems.
SEGway Signaling Solutions: The company's premier suite of IP-centric STPs, gateways, edges, and network applications, permits service providers to deliver various features in next-generation networks. The company's SEGway Signaling solutions, which are built on its IPnexus Application-Ready systems, provide a suite of signaling capabilities that operate in both circuit-switched and IP-based networks to address the signaling needs of wireless and wireline carriers and service providers.
IPnexus Application-Ready Systems: The company's IPnexus Application-Ready Systems are designed for long life cycle deployments. These systems are its own IP-native, integrated platforms, and element management systems.
Xpress SIP Applications: In February 2010, the company introduced its new product line, Xpress, a portfolio of SIP-based applications and enabling infrastructure for next-generation network (NGN) architectures. The adoption of voice-over-packet architectures by wireless and wireline carriers, and the emergence of SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) as the predominant signaling protocol on these networks have presented new opportunities for service providers. Based on an IP implementation, new service offerings can be developed and deployed, network-wide, on IMS enabled, converged TDM/IP, and VoIP networks.
Sales and Marketing
The company markets its products worldwide to various customers through its direct sales force and various channels, including OEMs, value added resellers (VARs), distributors and systems integrators. It operates through its offices located in Rochester, New York; Raleigh, North Carolina; Chicago, Illinois; Dallas, Texas; San Jose, California and internationally in London, England; and Shanghai, China.
The company has approximately 125 customers worldwide in the telecommunications and government systems and defense markets. Its major customers are fortune 1000 companies in the United States or companies of similar stature in Europe, Israel, and Asia.
Signaling Systems Products Customers: The customers for the company's SEGway Signaling products include Alcatel-Lucent; Alltel Communications; Bakcell Ltd.; Cable and Wireless Guernsey; Comfone; Elephant Talk; Ericsson; GeoLink; Hawaiian Telcom; Leap Wireless; Pocket Communications; Primus Telecommunications; Siemens; Telefonica Moviles Espana; Tata Communications; and VeriSign.
IPnexus Systems Products Customers: The customers for the company's IPnexus Application-Ready Systems include Alcatel-Lucent; Aviat Networks; AudioCodes; Metaswitch Networks; FAA; General Dynamics; Hewlett Packard; Lockheed Martin; Motorola; Nokia Siemens; Northrup Grumman; Raytheon; Rockwell Collins; Sun Microsystems; Stratus; and Vados Systems.
The company's SEGway Signaling solutions compete with products from Alcatel-Lucent, Tekelec, Huawei, Ericsson, Nokia-Siemens, and Cisco Systems. Its competitors providing a level of systems offerings include Emerson, Radisys, GE Fanuc, Kontron, and Continuous Computing.
Performance Technologies, Incorporated was founded in 1981.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PERFORMANCE TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PERFORMANCE TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PERFORMANCE TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PERFORMANCE TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PERFORMANCE TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Performance Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Performance Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Performance Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Performance Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Performance Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PERFORMANCE TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PERFORMANCE TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PERFORMANCE TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PERFORMANCE TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PERFORMANCE TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PERFORMANCE TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Performance Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Performance Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Performance Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
Performance Technologies Inc. History
Performance Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Performance Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
Performance Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Performance Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Performance Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Performance Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Performance Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Performance Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Performance Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Performance Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Performance Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Performance Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Performance Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Performance Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?